Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shaways deny that money and power center of the conflict between political leaders

yota691

Shaways deny that money and power center of the conflict between political leaders

1/14/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Twilight News denied the Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, leader of the Kurdistan Alliance Rose Nuri Shaways, Saturday, circulated by some news media reports that the reason for the conflict between the political leaders in Iraq is competition for money and power, stressing that resolving the current crisis lies in the provision of mutual concessions. said a press release issued by the Office Shaways and received "Twilight News" copy that "some of the media published a story, copied from the" Twilight News "permit center was attributed to the rule Deputy Prime Minister, leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, Dr. example, has typically Nuri Shaways view that the problems between the leaders is because of money and power. " The statement that "the above statement has been diverted," noting that Shaways, "said in an interview with Voice of America - Section Kurdish should be resolving the current crisis and resolution as possible to provide mutual concessions. " The statement noted that Shaways "did not mention that the conflict is a struggle for money and power," and urged the media "for accuracy, credibility and commitment to rules of journalistic professionalism in the news and not adapted for causing the damage on the political process and affect the national symbols. " The "Twilight News" quoted Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways in an interview with Section Kurdish radio station Voice of America saying that the political crisis experienced by the country emerged from the province list the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives, noting that conflict between the leaders of the two lists Nuri al-Maliki and Ayad Allawi, the competition for power and money. He Shaways that Maliki and Allawi to make mutual concessions for the special interests out of the crisis experienced by the political process in Iraq, stressing that the citizens and even many members of their lists are waiting for them to do this step. Shaways leaders warned of the consequences of the crisis, stressing that the Iraqi people will be issued to them last sentence in the event exacerbate the crisis. mm Al

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=38758#ixzz1jQgpYuHW

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Maliki & Allawi motivated by money & power? Who'de uh thunk it? I am encouraged by the members of their own perspective parties who are getting antsy about this whole situation. Thanks Yoda!

Yota...I accidentaly negged you. Can someone hook him up? Sorry...

I took care of it amhvl. :)

I just wish the Iraqis who want to get Iraq in a better position would step up to the plate and assist in making it happen.

Thanks for the assist. It seems that the political blocks are ready to get to work but they are being stopped by Allawi. In essence, the hold-up appears to be nothing more than a fued between Allawi & Maliki.

Maliki & Allawi motivated by money & power? Who'de uh thunk it? I am encouraged by the members of their own perspective parties who are getting antsy about this whole situation. Thanks Yoda!

Yota...I accidentaly negged you. Can someone hook him up? Sorry...

I made mistake to NP :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

***///

Even if it isn't about the politics/money - if it truly IS about a man trying to put his country back together - his detractors will say it's about $ & power to get a rise out of the people so they can be 'used' to get their (the detractor's) way...

Hope the Iraqi people are clever enough to dismiss this type rhetoric and let Maliki do his thing.

Agitators s--k.