Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

yota691

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

Saturday, 14 K 2 2012 09:24 GMT

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The central bank of Iraq, Saturday, intended to put all three categories after the large deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the process of replacing the currency will take two years.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the Bank will present three classes a great addition to the categories of mineral, after the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the process of switching would reform the system of currency management and ease of use. "

Saleh added that "the three categories consist of 200 dinars, which is equal to 200 thousand dinars at the present time and a 100 dinars, which is equal to 100 thousand dinars, and the category of 50 dinars, which is equal to 50 thousand dinars, in addition to the coin of the category of the dinar and Dinarin as well as half and quarter dinars and 100 fils and dirham ".

Saleh indicated that "the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar would shorten the number of banknotes of four billion and paper, which is equal to 30 trillion dinars exist in the Iraqi market to one billion and 800 million paper only," asserting that "the currency exchange will not affect the per capita income or over its wealth or its contractual obligations. "

Saleh pointed out that "the Board of Directors has approved the decision to delete the zeros after the completion of designs currency bearing the legacy of Iraq and its history and civilizations, as well as for discussion by the Financial and Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers," noting that "the Bank pending the Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency and which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013. "

Salih stressed that "the process of replacing the currency will take two years to prevent any disruption in the process of delivery and receipt," explaining that "the banks will continue to receive the old currency for ten years as rights and not negotiable."

The central bank was charged in (12 September 2011), government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed to sue, blaming the authorities responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

He said an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes.

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi independent bodies during a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which took place in the (June 19, 2011), his willingness to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2F3%2F34354%2Fnews-details-.html

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability

I concur 110%. Even more noteworthy is the fact that investors believe Iraq is ready! Perhaps he forgot to mention that!

• Upvote 1

The reason we are hearing the same story over, and over, an over is that they are educating the people of Iraq. These articles are not for us, we are the voyeurs looking in on what Iraq is doing and saying. Every time Saleh says anything it is about what they are going to do with the replacing of the 000s. This "education process" of what will happen to the dinar has been going on since early last year and I hope it is coming to some type of conclusion an the stop educating and start the process. I'm educated!!! RV already!!

• Upvote 17

The reason we are hearing the same story over, and over, an over is that they are educating the people of Iraq. These articles are not for us, we are the voyeurs looking in on what Iraq is doing and saying. Every time Saleh says anything it is about what they are going to do with the replacing of the 000s. This "education process" of what will happen to the dinar has been going on since early last year and I hope it is coming to some type of conclusion an the stop educating and start the process. I'm educated!!! RV already!!

My point also... It is not for our ears...however, I do think they put a little somthing in each artical like this for the speculators...JMO!!!GO RV!!!~~~

• Upvote 1

This is the direct article I've have ever seen. It explains that they are pulling in the three zero notes.

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Time line it will take to pull in the large notes.

The central bank of Iraq, Saturday, intended to put all three categories after the large deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the process of replacing the currency will take two years.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the Bank will present three classes a great addition to the categories of mineral, after the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the process of switching would reform the system of currency management and ease of use. "

I like this line too.

Saleh added that "the three categories consist of 200 dinars, which is equal to 200 thousand dinars at the present time and a 100 dinars, which is equal to 100 thousand dinars, and the category of 50 dinars, which is equal to 50 thousand dinars, in addition to the coin of the category of the dinar and Dinarin as well as half and quarter dinars and 100 fils and dirham ".

At the present time, doesn't that seen telling? meaning it will have a hirer value when released.

This next line tells you when they reduce the money supply the value goes up also.

Saleh indicated that "the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar would shorten the number of banknotes of four billion and paper, which is equal to 30 trillion dinars exist in the Iraqi market to one billion and 800 million paper only," asserting that "the currency exchange will not affect the per capita income or over its wealth or its contractual obligations. "

This line I realy don, like because it tells us that the process and value may not change till the 2013 budget. But who knows.

Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency and which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013. "

Salih stressed that "the process of replacing the currency will take two years to prevent any disruption in the process of delivery and receipt," explaining that "the banks will continue to receive the old currency for ten years as rights and not negotiable."

The central bank was charged in (12 September 2011), government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed to sue, blaming the authorities responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

He said an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes.

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi independent bodies during a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which took place in the (June 19, 2011), his willingness to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

http://translate.goo...s-details-.html

Question is, now they let the cat of the bag, how soon will they truely move on it.

• Upvote 10

Lately with all the post i read, Its like a dog chasing his tail, he goes around an around.

• Upvote 1

ohhhh crap!!!!!!!! looks as though we are about too get hit in the pockets if this read correct : 200. = 200,ooo ------> 1 million = 1,ooo u s dollars,,,,,, WOW and too think all the long term investors ,,waiting 8 years ,,,,, through all the crap of posting and constant reading day in and day out-------- only get what they put into it,,,,, a break even :o ,,,,,,,, --------> surely this news will start the dinar too get cashed in faster everyone will call it quits ======== thanks too elixirbaby ,,, i read your post it seems they did leave out a few of the other telling stories ,,,,soooo if your theiory is correct ,,,we might have too cash in for the lower denominations and wait again ??? ---- got no idea now

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What your take on this Stryker or anybody else :D

Since you ask Yota, to me its the same old recycled crap and misdirection. I'll put it to you this way, in 1980 we had a group after us trying to buy our retail store operation and for the next 6 months we kept telling them we had no intention of selling and not only we were not selling we were expanding. Now all along we had no intention of expanding and really wanted to sell to them but instead of telling them that we hit them where we know it would force them to pay us as much money as it was worth to them. See I told them we were going to open two locations right in their back yard, so it was either buy us out or the fear of them going out of business due to us taking their market share and forcing them out of business all together. Its called misdirection, tell them one thing and mean another forcing others to do what you really want them to do with out telling them that.

Sorry, the coffee is kicking in....see I had to keep telling them that crap almost every few weeks, I did not want to leave money on the table and had no idea what they were willing to pay but we found out and sold them the business for more money than we thought we would ever get. Moral to the story.....it takes alot of crap talk to get what you want..... :P ......but really I think its just misdirection!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Since you ask Yota, to me its the same old recycled crap and misdirection. I'll put it to you this way, in 1980 we had a group after us trying to buy our retail store operation and for the next 6 months we kept telling them we had no intention of selling and not only we were not selling we were expanding. Now all along we had no intention of expanding and really wanted to sell to them but instead of telling them that we hit them where we know it would force them to pay us as much money as it was worth to them. See I told them we were going to open two locations right in their back yard, so it was either buy us out or the fear of them going out of business due to us taking their market share and forcing them out of business all together. Its called misdirection, tell them one thing and mean another forcing others to do what you really want them to do with out telling them that.

Sorry, the coffee is kicking in....see I had to keep telling them that crap almost every few weeks, I did not want to leave money on the table and had no idea what they were willing to pay but we found out and sold them the business for more money than we thought we would ever get. Moral to the story.....it takes alot of crap talk to get what you want..... :P ......but really I think its just misdirection!

I like the way you think, Jeepguy bunker down my friend, The ride is getting Faster.

• Upvote 1

This is the direct article I've have ever seen. It explains that they are pulling in the three zero notes.

Question is, now they let the cat of the bag, how soon will they truely move on it.

After reading this several times, I think maybe (IMO), that these three notes could be just the first 3 to inter the market and the rest to folow at a later date before 2013. Just like we do when we introduce new notes.. When we do it we do , $20's. $50's, and later $10's and so on... Maybe thats what they are doing and to be all new in circulation by 2013...JMO

soooooo your saying we need too open up a money shop in the back yard of iraq ??? :lol: hehehehehe just kidding buddy

• Upvote 1

This is the wrong link for this story....

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Saleh pointed out that "the Board of Directors has approved the decision to delete the zeros after the completion of designs currency bearing the legacy of Iraq and its history and civilizations, as well as for discussion by the Financial and Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers," noting that "the Bank pending the Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency and which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2F3%2F34354%2Fnews-details-.html

Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dina

1/14/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Alsumaria News / Baghdad, the central bank of Iraq, Saturday, intended to put all three categories after the large deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the process of replacing the currency will take two years. 's deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the Bank will present three classes a great addition to the categories of mineral, after the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the process of switching would reform the system of currency management and ease of use . " Saleh added that "the three categories consist of 200 dinars, which is equal to 200 thousand dinars at the present time and a 100 dinars, which is equal to 100 thousand dinars, and the category of 50 dinars, which is equal to 50 thousand dinars, in addition to the coin of the category of the dinar and Dinarin as well as half and quarter dinars and 100 fils and dirham. " Saleh indicated that "the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar would shorten the number of banknotes of four billion and paper, which is equal to 30 trillion dinars exist in the Iraqi market to one billion and 800 million paper only," asserting that "the currency exchange will not affect individual income or wealth, or its contractual obligations. " Saleh pointed out that "the Board of Directors has approved the decision to delete the zeros after the completion of designs currency bearing the legacy of Iraq and its history and civilizations, as well as for discussion by the Financial and Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers , "noting that" the Bank pending the Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency and which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013. " Salih stressed that "the process of replacing the currency will take two years to prevent any disruption in the process of delivery and receipt," He pointed out that "banks will continue to receive the old currency for ten years as rights and not for circulation." The central bank was charged in (12 September 2011), government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed to sue, blaming the authorities responsible for endangering the interests of the country's financial risk. He said an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes. The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi at a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which took place in the (June 19, 2011), his willingness to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at present to remove the zeros from the dinar Iraq, noting that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5158#ixzz1jR5AkA00

My bag i got 5 or 6 tabs open

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5158#ixzz1jR4haBk6

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

The question remains, if they are putting out misdirection, who are they trying to misdirect? Folks keep saying it's the "big money players" who would swoop down and buy up all the dinar. But, the big money guys haven't done that, so they must be pretty stupid to not be able to read between the lines like people on all these dinar forums can, and understand what's going on. It just doesn't make sense that these articles are smoke. JMHO, of course.

• Upvote 1