Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

nstoolman1

Platinum VIP
  • Last visited

• Days Won

nstoolman1 last won the day on November 20 2022

nstoolman1 had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About nstoolman1

• Birthday 08/07/1956

Profile Information

• Interests
    God,Family, pets, woodworking, firearms

Recent Profile Visitors

14,317 profile views

nstoolman1's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Yes, I am a Jack ass. I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground. He said.
  2. And this to me, a non military person, tells me their story. What an honor it must feel like to belong to such a group of men and women.
  3. April 12, 1912 — The Titanic sinks after hitting iceberg https://tulsaworld.com/april-12-1912-the-titanic-sinks-after-hitting-iceberg/article_a30c2a1a-6893-11e6-b5e6-3bc46091535c.html Saw the exhibit in Vegas awhile back. Very interesting. 1981 Launch of first space shuttle On this day in 1981, NASA launched the first space shuttle, Columbia, which was designed to orbit Earth, transport people and cargo to and from orbiting spacecraft, and glide to a runway landing on its return to Earth. Also on This Day in History APRIL 12 https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/day/april-12
  4. Gives a new meaning to "Busting your balls". Ouch, cringe worthy to watch.
  5. Bought at 1800. Doesn't matter what it goes up to I am not going to sell. Defeats the purpose. If I knew when and what it was going to fall to I might consider a sale.
  6. So far it's the poster verses everyone else. I wonder how many rubies does one need to collect in a certain time frame to get a ban hammer?
  7. I joined April of 12. Maybe it will pop this month.
  8. Looks like they found it in 2012 Higgs boson: The 'God Particle' explained https://www.space.com/higgs-boson-god-particle-explained#:~:text=The particle was finally discovered,particle physics laboratory CERN%2C Switzerland.
  9. Fireworks can look like a stick of lit dynamite from a distance. Poor choices are made and prices are paid. Don't run around a war torn area with a device that looks dangerous.
  10. I think it is seen by the mods and admins on the backside of our registration when we sign up. The I.P. address is also a good place to see where a poster is. I don't know if a VPN can hide a location or if it scramble the location. I for one don't care where a person is as long as they are polite and respectful of other members.
  11. Because she is Texas Granny. She is an All Seeing Admin. Able to see things we mere members can't.
  12. Yet Kathy Griffin among others have openly threatened P.O.T.U.S. Trump and they are still walking the planet free people.
  13. What a joke. He thinks just because a "judge" says it, it is a fact. Plenty of on the take judges who want Trump's head. If Jeqqu is out of country that is one more person to put on ignore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.