Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Shedagal

Platinum VIP
  • Last visited

About Shedagal

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

13,988 profile views

Shedagal's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare

Recent Badges

1. It is the alternative to Klaus Schwab and the satanic World Economic Forum. Research their agenda and listen to interviews of their "Prophet" Havari.
  2. We don't hate the people; we hate the platform. It is a necessary responsibility to call out the evil in their agenda. As the saying says, the way for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
  3. That has actually been suggested, but she/he has said "not interested."
  4. Like I have said before, I follow truthers AND spiritual leaders. If a truther disagrees with the Bible, I disregard that statement. Doesn't mean they are wrong on other FACTS. Hank Kunneman is one of the most accurate prophets used today. You can research his prophecies and see that. Is God pleased with everything Israel does? Nope. Was He pleased at everything David did? Nope. But His hand is on Israel, and woe to those who come against it. Netanyahu is God-appointed. You can disagree with me, but you will find yourself disagreeing with God. Research the prophecies of Robin Bullock with God calling Netanyahu back into office. God wins - always.
  5. Robin Bullock's last interview on Elijah Streams was on fire explaining what is happening now.
  6. Patriots Rising on telegram has the video.
  7. Yes, got it. Thanks.
  8. I saw the video on telegram. Went back and looked at it. It came from Tic Tok - date of video May 2014. I don't do Tic Tok. Maybe someone can bring it over.
  9. A black swan event. Gen. Flynn said there could be 'one or two' of them.
  10. Don't follow Markz on daily basis, but I find his interviews with Dr Scott Young (Nesara/Gesara) and Andy Schectman (gold/silver) to be educational.
  11. I saw a video on telegram the other day of Kim saying to look to the 14th of April. Tried to share it but was unsuccessful. Then tried to find it on rumble and youtube. No luck. Sure seemed legit. .
  12. Even Biden can't mess this up. NCSWIC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.