Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Rate,????????

ALAN EDWARDS

I think the rate will stay as it is,the big notes will have to be in by the end of 2010 at that rate. The next thing will be, the rate will go up. This will avoid large sums of money for them to pay out, so if you have large notes change them if you can.i love the dinar sites but no one knows nothing. Everybody just gets

rumors and run with them.....its like mac down the road has brought a second hand car when it gets around to others its a new car ??. It does everybodys head in...im lost for word at the moment and you all

must fill the same......good luck to you all...

I think the rate will stay as it is,the big notes will have to be in by the end of 2010 at that rate. The next thing will be, the rate will go up. This will avoid large sums of money for them to pay out, so if you have large notes change them if you can.i love the dinar sites but no one knows nothing. Everybody just gets

rumors and run with them.....its like mac down the road has brought a second hand car when it gets around to others its a new car ??. It does everybodys head in...im lost for word at the moment and you all

must fill the same......good luck to you all...

How will they collect all of the big notes without changing the rate? In your scenario, won't they need those large notes in circulation since the rate is so low? How will they pay for things in cash if they only have small bills until the end of the year?

FP

I was worried how that would work without an RV. We can either cash in our large bills at a loss and get out or pay fee for exchange. I can just see us having to PAY ANOTHER FEE just to exchange our large bills.

I hope this scenario doesn't come to pass and I don't think they would do that to all the investors but they can do what they want. It's their money and their country.

Banks are changing notes now at the rate 1170,barclays bank will change my large notes..if we change the large notes for small we can all wait,like 50,s etc and will not lose out..but we are told all the large notes have to be in by the end of dec 2010..so if the rate dont change, what have we waited for..

Im going to change mine

Two things.

Are we sure the thread about them re-calling large notes is really authentic? I am just asking because so many things have been de-bunked.

And what exactly are the notes that we can't keep anymore?

John if you know much about this would you, or someone please start a thread about this subject?

only trouble with that im in england.

People in the US have Warka accounts.

I don't really see a reason why you couldn't get one.

Contact Warka and see what the process is.

Edited by mrparrot
Bad spelling due to a lack of coffee.

How will they collect all of the big notes without changing the rate? In your scenario, won't they need those large notes in circulation since the rate is so low? How will they pay for things in cash if they only have small bills until the end of the year?

FP

They are gonna ask people real nice FP 8)