Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash In Question

only 1-25k dinar

Hello All,

As we grow closer to maybe cashing in on our investment, I have a question for all of you.

I have purchased all my dinar here and there, when I had a few bucks, from Ebay. I only

purchased from USA sellers and ones who had great feedback and a lot of it. I only have

a small amount (under 300,000) and am hoping I will be able to cash it out somewhere,

and am hoping that the dinar will NOT have to be purchased by currency dealers only as

I read today in the Dinar Banker exchange section:

Currency of questionable origin, currency imported illegally to the US, and currency purchased from unlicensed dealers will not be exchanged.

Now I am concerned and am wondering if anyone knows if this will be an issue at the banks?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hello All,

As we grow closer to maybe cashing in on our investment, I have a question for all of you.

I have purchased all my dinar here and there, when I had a few bucks, from Ebay. I only

purchased from USA sellers and ones who had great feedback and a lot of it. I only have

a small amount (under 300,000) and am hoping I will be able to cash it out somewhere,

and am hoping that the dinar will NOT have to be purchased by currency dealers only as

I read today in the Dinar Banker exchange section:

Currency of questionable origin, currency imported illegally to the US, and currency purchased from unlicensed dealers will not be exchanged.

Now I am concerned and am wondering if anyone knows if this will be an issue at the banks?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Like several other members have said, the banks will want the spread money from cashing in the dinar and could care less where it came from. Don't worry!!!

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the Cash In guide reference, I was just basically worried about it due to not purchasing

from a registered dealer and getting them on Ebay.

It appears that most of this nonsense is coming from dealers wishing for you to ONLY dealing with them and, in some cases, their ever-changing policies and guarantees! As others here have stated, the only question is whether it is genuine currency....