Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Local FaceBook Post

Jaygo

Here is a Post that a Local TV Station put out this afternoon on Facebook. Interesting that the local media is wanting information on the Dinar. KSN News Channel 3. Wichita Kansas. See below:

KSN TV

We may need your help for a story. Has anyone invested in Iraqi currency? If so, let us know! We'd love to talk to you. You can comment here or email. ( I blocked out the reporters name and email address. Sorry bash away!!! )

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I'm sure they just want to warn all of us less intelligent folks to stay away because it's a scam. They will talk about how you can't cash it in and how people are spending money they can't afford etc. Then they will have some banker or stockbroker on saying how unlikely it is that it will ever make anyone a profit......... same old BS.

• Upvote 8

Here is a Post that a Local TV Station put out this afternoon on Facebook. Interesting that the local media is wanting information on the Dinar. KSN News Channel 3. Wichita Kansas. See below:

KSN TV

We may need your help for a story. Has anyone invested in Iraqi currency? If so, let us know! We'd love to talk to you. You can comment here or email. ( I blocked out the reporters name and email address. Sorry bash away!!! )

Did you offer to speak with them? It would be interesting what kind of story they are pursuing.

That ish cray!!! Lol I'm in Wichita, KS, but who knows why they want info on it?

I emailed Brooke and this is what i got back.

----- Forwarded Message -----

To:XXXXXXXXXX <XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:50 PM

Subject: RE: Dinar's

Thanks for emailing RGD_Wolverine! I am working on a story about the investment trend and wanted to put a personal angle to it. Are you in the Wichita area? If you’d be willing to chat on camera about your decision to invest, let me know!

Thanks again,

Brooke

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:24 PM

To: Brooke Martin

Subject: Dinar's

Hi Brooke

I am currently invested in the dinars what would you like to know?

Edited by RGD_Wolverine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you offer to speak with them? It would be interesting what kind of story they are pursuing.

I will NOT speak with them. Wichita is a small town and I would prefer to not let anyone know that I am invested or how much I have. I can post the story when it becomes available.

That ish cray!!! Lol I'm in Wichita, KS, but who knows why they want info on it?

Wonder if we know each other Megatron? Wichita is a small town.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don't really want anyone to know that I'm invested in this either, except for close friends and my fam. Wichita is a small town and people talk. Not really worried about someone doing something to me, I just wouldn't want everyone in my business. Lookin forward to reading/watching the story she does. Just strikes me as crazy that KSN is doing a story about the IQD.

Lol, Jaygo I bet we do, cuz Wichita is that small!!!

I would not talk to them Dinar Family. Lets just GET R DONE! We really don't want to wait on this RV anymore then

we have to, so if it means not talking to make sales stop, well my month is shut. Just saying..... ;)

I would not talk to them Dinar Family. Lets just GET R DONE! We really don't want to wait on this RV anymore then

we have to, so if it means not talking to make sales stop, well my month is shut. Just saying..... ;)

The big boss already posted last month saying...Stop telling people about buying Dinar!!!!

• Upvote 5

KSN TV

Just a small little word of warning. It has been my experience that even though it is taped and you might even have a copy, what you see on TV and what you remember about the interview might be very different. According to what slant the producers decide to put on the story you might turn out to be Donald Trump and you might be Donald Duck! Besides the obvious area of personal and family safety I have seen these little stories make very conscientious people look like dupes who were sucked in by sleazy sellers. I personally would not do it out of concern for myself and my family after the RV but that is every man's opinion to do as he or she wants. Good luck!

Just a small little word of warning. It has been my experience that even though it is taped and you might even have a copy, what you see on TV and what you remember about the interview might be very different. According to what slant the producers decide to put on the story you might turn out to be Donald Trump and you might be Donald Duck! Besides the obvious area of personal and family safety I have seen these little stories make very conscientious people look like dupes who were sucked in by sleazy sellers. I personally would not do it out of concern for myself and my family after the RV but that is every man's opinion to do as he or she wants. Good luck!

Like I posted earlier I am not going to talk to them. Just interesting that they are looking into this and my question is why? I may get a hold of her and drill her with questions but I still remain anonymous.

Yeah I don't really want anyone to know that I'm invested in this either, except for close friends and my fam. Wichita is a small town and people talk. Not really worried about someone doing something to me, I just wouldn't want everyone in my business. Lookin forward to reading/watching the story she does. Just strikes me as crazy that KSN is doing a story about the IQD.

Lol, Jaygo I bet we do, cuz Wichita is that small!!!

AMEN MY FRIEND, AMEN. AND WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO DEVULGE THEIR PERSONAL FINANCES.

• Upvote 2