Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASHIN BANK STORY – Post By Wayno1 01/08/2012

trooper

Please be gentle.... Just for Humor

CASHIN BANK STORY – Post By Wayno1 PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 01/08/2012

January 8th, 2012 05:24 pm ·

_Guys and Gals no need to worry!! Right from the horses mouth, one of our own bsp members has a cahin story, took this off of ~nk’s post.

No worries now guy’s its gotta be true, forget those silly 1:1 stories

11:47 AM [itsallgood] I just ran into my chiropractor (whom I got involved in Dinar) at the grocery store and he was telling me that one of his patients, (who’s in a group several very wealthy people altogether own billions in dinar) got a call from WF Bank and told them they could cash in.

The bank is located about 40 miles from them, so WF sent 2 armored cars and 4 support vehicles to pick these guys up and cash them in at $7.00!

They cashed in a bunch but not all.

11:48 AM [itsallgood] The banker told them it will probably come out higher than $7.00! The money is sitting in their accts but they can’t touch it until it RV’s which the banker said would take place by Weds!!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 19

_Guys and Gals no need to worry!! Right from the horses mouth, one of our own bsp members has a cahin story, took this off of ~nk’s post.

11:47 AM [itsallgood] I just ran into my chiropractor (whom I got involved in Dinar) at the grocery store and he was telling me that one of his patients, (who’s in a group several very wealthy people altogether own billions in dinar) got a call from WF Bank and told them they could cash in.

The bank is located about 40 miles from them, so WF sent 2 armored cars and 4 support vehicles to pick these guys up and cash them in at $7.00!

11:48 AM [itsallgood] The banker told them it will probably come out higher than $7.00! The money is sitting in their accts but they can’t touch it until it RV’s which the banker said would take place by Weds!!

Jesus. Mary and Joseph!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

Damn, after running into my dentist at Krogers today I got a call from WF (yeah on a Sunday) telling me I could cash in my dinars.......said something about sending an armored truck over for me..........only then did I realize it was my chiropractor (Dr. Randalln) trying to pull a quick one on me!

These guys are getting desperate!

• Upvote 1

That's so stupid its not even funny

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

No comment

• Upvote 4

Total, complete & unadulterated Bravo Sierra.

You're being too kind and well-mannered, my Friend.....I't's a LOT worse than just Bravo Sierra.

It's Court Martial stuff once again.

Anyway trooper.. I just evened you out to balance that neg you got ( which wasn't needed as you're just the giddy naughty messenger)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

No comment

Umbertino, this one brings to mind an oldie by 3 dog night.

LIAR

• Upvote 2

The serious brainy investors on this site are far too educated with regard to the potential RV to consider your post as valid and relevant. By the way, I have my own Wells Fargo and Citibank stories, they are not good at this time.

Go RV/RI! :D