Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Withdrawing money from Warka Bank

avenger380

:lol: Ali Madoff :lol: Too much, Sarge. In all seriousness, precisely the reason I have yet to fund my Warka account is flat out that I don't trust them. Not until international recognition comes round will I attempt this feat. I have read somewhere, probably on DV, that the banks of Iraq are "insured" (not exactly insured, but something to that effect of protection), or "protected" in some fashion since the IMF and HSBC/World Bank are wheeling and dealing in Iraq. Personally, I wouldn't let a day go by that I didn't email them. I would even bump my emails up to one every few hours, look for a phone #, anything that would give me piece of mind. Good luck. Chao.

Hi Avenger380,

In the past I've had no trouble wiring to or from my Warka savings and ISX account. In the last 3 - 4 weeks I've had trouble wiring money to Iraq period, trying to fund my new Aljazera Brokerage account. Good luck my friend it looks like we are both heavily invested. Don’t get excited we’ll be smiling at the naysayers soon enough.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I withdrew money in November with no problems. I first transfered money from my IQD account to my USD account and then sent an authorizing letter and a copy of my passport to C.services@warka-bank-iq.com. The authorizing letter included Warka USD account number, US bank account number, address, and swift code, signature, date, my address, and email address. I received the money in 3 days. I hope this information is helpful.

DinarBot Team has not tried to wire money back. Some on deposit other tied up in shares etc. We did notice however an individual on another site. English Bob (and a few others) was/were having issues getting money out. He had a fair sum 100k + we think. He started wiring money back to himself in June 2011 and is still in the process we believe. They only allowed a certain amount to be wired each time. This prompted some to believe a Ponzi type scheme was in process. Waiting on deposits etc. to pay others out. This was NEVER verified though. The EB story is factual. Nice Human. Hope it all worked out for him. DinarBot not capable of judging but quite capable of logic. Why would anyone send more than A few thousand USD to a country buried in scandal and terror. Banks are not regulated properly and no FDI is in place yet. DinarBot TEAM took the risk OF HIGH RETURN yes, but sending 50-100K. WOW. Much Braver than this DumbBot & CO.

Humans Need IQD Cash IN HAND.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1

The access structure has changed in the last week or two. I wired money to my Warka account, via Citi bank NY hub as usual on 12/29/2011. When my funds showed up in my account on 1/03/2012 I had to wait 48 hrs to exchange my USD into IQD. On previous deposits when my funds showed up in my account. I could immediately make the exchange into IQD with no "avaiable balance" waiting period. The new structure is more in line with American banking policy......Has anyone else had the same recent expeience?

The access structure has changed in the last week or two. I wired money to my Warka account, via Citi bank NY hub as usual on 12/29/2011. When my funds showed up in my account on 1/03/2012 I had to wait 48 hrs to exchange my USD into IQD. On previous deposits when my funds showed up in my account. I could immediately make the exchange into IQD with no "avaiable balance" waiting period. The new structure is more in line with American banking policy......Has anyone else had the same recent expeience?

AFTER WIRING FUNDS INTO MY WARKA USD ACCOUNT IT TOOK OVER 3 WEEKS AND MULTIPLE EMAIL REQUESTS BEFORE THEY TRANSFERRED IT INTO MY IQD ACCOUNT.

AFTER WIRING FUNDS INTO MY WARKA USD ACCOUNT IT TOOK OVER 3 WEEKS AND MULTIPLE EMAIL REQUESTS BEFORE THEY TRANSFERRED IT INTO MY IQD ACCOUNT.

C5A,

I had the same problem once. But now I have the E-Bank service where I can make the conversion from USD to IQD myself. Like I said the system has changed in that I now have a balance. And I have an available balance. I can only make a conversion from my available balance side. Money that I deposit is not available to convert for 48hrs. Hope that I conveyed this information understandably.....