Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's a "GURU" quote I can buy in to...

Zebe

From another site (I know you know which one...)

"It is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar." ~ Guru Stevel

Brilliant Stevel, and YES, it is a only a matter of time before we will see an increase in the value of the Dinar, much as it is only a matter of time before we will see the sun set for the day. AND, it is ONLY a matter of time before you make another brilliant statement like this one, Stevel.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

From another site (I know you know which one...)

"It is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar." ~ Guru Stevel

Brilliant Stevel, and YES, it is a only a matter of time before we will see an increase in the value of the Dinar, much as it is only a matter of time before we will see the sun set for the day. AND, it is ONLY a matter of time before you make another brilliant statement like this one, Stevel.

Sigh.... It's only a matter of time ( right from our birth infact) before we leave this plane.....