Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zebe

Here's a "GURU" quote I can buy in to...

13 posts in this topic

From another site (I know you know which one...)

"It is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar." ~ Guru Stevel

Brilliant Stevel, and YES, it is a only a matter of time before we will see an increase in the value of the Dinar, much as it is only a matter of time before we will see the sun set for the day. AND, it is ONLY a matter of time before you make another brilliant statement like this one, Stevel.

[quote name='Zebe' date='05 January 2012 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1325722889' post='799319']
From another site (I know you know which one...)

"It is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar." ~ Guru Stevel

Brilliant Stevel, and YES, it is a only a matter of time before we will see an increase in the value of the Dinar, much as it is only a matter of time before we will see the sun set for the day. AND, it is ONLY a matter of time before you make another brilliant statement like this one, Stevel.
[/quote]
Sigh.... It's only a matter of time ( right from our birth infact) before we leave this plane.....

He just went to the head of the guru posters--Okie is now under him--just please keep it in your mind that with the mantle of responibliy that comes with it, the great fall when the masses understand you are not any better then the previous holder of the position--

Free beer tomorrow, or maybe if were lucky red bull and vodka............. hehehe
Its just a matter of time....
Quad B)

I don't no whether to be scared because someday these guys are going to have money to burn or just laugh my ass off because not even money can fix Stupid.

The So. Cal. Dinar
Not the other one