Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Something is Strange about the 2010 Budget!

Enorrste

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice catch ... I hope my dealer doesn't cancel my last order that has already been shipped! .... PLEASE ... no one reply to tell me how out-of-luck I could be as I could not bear to hear the news ... I'd rather just have it happen. I'm new at this and have a little in my hands.

Edited by luckylucy
scared.

Enorrste,

I have some unfortunate news for you. This Google translation that you provided is a faulty translation of the original Arabic. The original Arabic does not mention Bahraini at all.

Here is the original Arabic paragraph:

مبلغ مقداره (60980694952) ألف دينار (ستون ألف وتسعمائة وثمانون مليار وستمائة وأربعة وتسعون مليون وتسعمائة واثنان وخمسون ألف دينار) يوزع وفق (الحقل/ 1- النفقات التشغيلية) من (الجدول/ ب- النفقات حسب الوزارات) المُلحق بهذا القانون. ثانياً: العجز: بلغ إجمالي العجز المخطط للموازنة العامة الاتحادية للسنة المالية/2010 (22922155056) ألف دينار (اثنان وعشرون ألف وتسعمائة واثنان وعشرون مليار ومائة وخمسة وخمسون مليون وستة وخمسون ألف دينار) ويغطى هذا العجز من المبالغ النقدية المدورة من الموازنة العامة الاتحادية لسنة/ 2009 ومن الاقتراض الداخلي والخارجي.

Here is now the faulty English Google translation of the Arabic, which you highlighted in red, and which mentions the term "Bahraini" twice:

Amount of (60980694952) thousand dinars (sixty thousand nine hundred and eighty billion, six hundred and ninety-four million nine hundred and fifty-two thousand Bahraini Dinars) distributed according to (field / 1 - operating expenses) of the (Table / B - expenditure by ministries) attached to this law. II: Disability: The total planned deficit for the federal public budget for the financial year / 2010 (22922155056) thousand dinars (Twenty-two thousand nine hundred and twenty-two billion one hundred and fifty-five million and fifty-six thousand Bahraini Dinars) covers the shortfall of cash retained from the general budget of the Federal / 2009 is the internal and external borrowing.

Now, here is a little exercise for you which will confirm for you that the term Bahraini is not in the original Arabic:

Bahraini in Arabic is: البحريني or بحرينى

If you do a search for the Arabic word in the Arabic paragraph, you will see that the term is not there at all. Copy and paste the Arabic paragraph into Word, then go to Edit and then Find, and copy and paste the Arabic word into the field, and you will find that the term is not in the paragraph.

In order for Bahraini to be present in the Arabic sentence, it would have to come between the Arabic word for dinar and the Arabic symbol for the ending paranthesis like this (read from right to left): (دينار بحريني

Now, look back at the Arabic paragraph again, and you will see that in both instances, the Arabic term بحريني does not appear in the Arabic paragraph at all:

مبلغ مقداره (60980694952) ألف دينار (ستون ألف وتسعمائة وثمانون مليار وستمائة وأربعة وتسعون مليون وتسعمائة واثنان وخمسون ألف دينار) يوزع وفق (الحقل/ 1- النفقات التشغيلية) من (الجدول/ ب- النفقات حسب الوزارات) المُلحق بهذا القانون. ثانياً: العجز: بلغ إجمالي العجز المخطط للموازنة العامة الاتحادية للسنة المالية/2010 (22922155056) ألف دينار (اثنان وعشرون ألف وتسعمائة واثنان وعشرون مليار ومائة وخمسة وخمسون مليون وستة وخمسون ألف دينار) ويغطى هذا العجز من المبالغ النقدية المدورة من الموازنة العامة الاتحادية لسنة/ 2009 ومن الاقتراض الداخلي والخارجي.

Sorry to dash your hopes on this one bro, but Google translation, while a very nice automated English translation tool, is not always free from errors. Here is another computerized translation tool which will show you that Bahraini is not present in the translation:

http://translation.babylon.com/Arabic/to-English/

Here is the translation from babylon:

An amount of (60980694952 (thousand dinars (60 thousand nine hundred and eighty billion and six hundred ninety-four million nine hundred and fifty and two thousand dinars) distributed according to (FIELD) 1 - operational expenditures) (table) b. expenditure by ministries) supplement this law. Secondly: the deficit: The total deficit planned to balance the federal public for the fiscal year 2010/(22922155056 (thousand dinars (twenty-two thousand nine hundred twenty-two billion and one hundred fifty and five million and six and 50 thousand dinars) and covers the shortfall of cash recycled from the public budget of the Federal/2009, and borrowing internal and external.

netinfo

Well, and this was just posted on Aswat al-Iraq.

Supplementary budget may be allocated for ration cards

February 28, 2010 - 09:21:21

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Ministry of Trade said that this year’s allocations for ration card items are insufficient, adding that a supplementary budget might be provided for this purpose.

“A total of $2.9 billion U.S. dollars has been allocated for rations cards from the 2010 budget,” Trade Minister Safaa al-Din al-Safi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“A supplementary budget may be provided to cover any deficit,” the minister pointed out.

Iraq’s federal budget for the year 2010 is 84 trillion Iraqi dinars.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=127763