Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent Prayer Request

pattyangel

Patty angel,

I'm praying that God gives you, your mommy and family peace and comfort and I pray that the heart attack will not have any affect in your daddy. I pray for God's healing hands to touch your daddy and every nerve, muscle, system and brain will function as it is intended from the day of creation. By His stripes, your dad is healed, in Jesus name amen.

Keep us posted,

Nadita

• Upvote 1

Patty angel,

I'm praying that God gives you, your mommy and family peace and comfort and I pray that the heart attack will not have any affect in your daddy. I pray for God's healing hands to touch your daddy and every nerve, muscle, system and brain will function as it is intended from the day of creation. By His stripes, your dad is healed, in Jesus name amen.

Keep us posted,

Nadita

In Jesus mighty and powerful name Amen & Amen!

• Upvote 1

Jas 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

• Upvote 2