Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul “wouldn’t have risked American lives to end the Holocaust"

Markinsa

Ron Paul “wouldn’t have risked American lives to end the Holocaust”

Posted on December 28, 2011 by admin

341-300x210.jpg

Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul’s past statements are coming back to haunt him – and this time it’s about the US’ role in ending World War 2 and the Holocaust.

Following a controversial revelation by a former aide to the congressman, saying that Paul “wishes Israel didn’t exist,” another blogger said Tuesday that in 2009 Paul went on the record as saying that if he were the president of the United States during WWII he “wouldn’t have risked American lives to end the Holocaust.”

Journalist Jeffrey Shapiro posted a 2009 interview he held with the GOP’s leading candidate, in which Paul clearly states that if it were up to him at the time, saving the Jews from annihilation in Europe would not have been a “moral imperative.”

“I asked Congressman Paul: If he were president of the United States during World War II would he have sent American troops to Nazi Germany to save the Jews? And the Congressman answered: No, I wouldn’t.” Read more.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ron Paul “wouldn’t have risked American lives to end the Holocaust”

Posted on December 28, 2011 by admin

341-300x210.jpg

“I asked Congressman Paul: If he were president of the United States during World War II would he have sent American troops to Nazi Germany to save the Jews? And the Congressman answered: No, I wouldn’t.” Read more.

No offense Markinsa, do you understand what is happening in this world right now? Who is in control of the US, what the banking structure is set up for along with the Federal Reserve? Furthermore who Hitler was put in power by, how he got out of control like Saddam almost did? Do you know who Al-Qaida is, and who created them and who they work for? You are so against Paul, for reasons that are minimal compared to what humanity is up against. I am just baffled by the continual excuse not to support Ron Paul, for that fact any candidate that is not for the status quo. See Status Quo, what is that, the terminology that refers to a group of people who are in power and the people who support and will enforce their beliefs. Their, apposed to our!! Just wondering Markinsa.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

No offense Markinsa, do you understand what is happening in this world right now? Who is in control of the US, what the banking structure is set up for along with the Federal Reserve? Furthermore who Hitler was put in power by, how he got out of control like Saddam almost did? Do you know who Al-Qaida is, and who created them and who they work for? You are so against Paul, for reasons that are minimal compared to what humanity is up against. I am just baffled by the continual excuse not to support Ron Paul, for that fact any candidate that is not for the status quo. See Status Quo, what is that, the terminology that refers to a group of people who are in power and the people who support and will enforce their beliefs. Their, apposed to our!! Just wondering Markinsa.

I'm close to fifty years old and I resent you talking to me like I'm some punk kid just out of high school. I'm educated and I'm a Christian. I can read. Obviously, you would rather have a President in the White House that would overlook the mass murder of a particular people because he felt it wasn't any of our business. IMO, I feel the United States stands for something other than being selfish. There are going to be bullies in this world and if no one stands up to them, they're going to feel free to do whatever they please. I don't like bullies.

-

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

I'm close to fifty years old and I resent you talking to me like I'm some punk kid just out of high school. I'm educated and I'm a Christian. I can read. Obviously, you would rather have a President in the White House that would overlook the mass murder of a particular people because he felt it wasn't any of our business. IMO, I feel the United States stands for something other than being selfish. There are going to be bullies in this world and if no one stands up to them, they're going to feel free to do whatever they please. I don't like bullies.

-

right on! RP is a wuss. Not the right choice for America.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

No excuse just the facts, Scrum you talk to people like they are not supposed to have any other opinions other than to support yours. Isolationism got us into WW2. Ron Paul has his good and bad points. Let the voters decided.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

There are so many things about RP that I love and just a couple of things I dislike...I truly hate it but the things I dislike are gonna have to be a deal breaker for me.

Hey listen...are there things aout you that your family do not like? But they still stick by you, right? Nobody is perfect...but RP is close.

Just focus on the great potential he stands for.

Look...he's not an isolationist...he is however a MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...ist. USAhas to stop being the world policeman...the bully in every schoolyard...just fix your own problems...and Ronnie Paul will be the man to do it. The others are just gonna give you the same crap that you've been served up to date....and surely...ya do not want that. go RV and GO Ron Paul!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Hey listen...are there things aout you that your family do not like? But they still stick by you, right? Nobody is perfect...but RP is close.

Look...he's not an isolationist...he is however a MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...ist. USAhas to stop being the world policeman...the bully in every schoolyard...just fix your own problems...and Ronnie Paul will be the man to do it. The others are just gonna give you the same crap that you've been served up to date....and surely...ya do not want that. go RV and GO Ron Paul!!

If we minded our own business you Aussie's would be speaking Japanese.

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

right on! RP is a wuss. Not the right choice for America.

He's NOT a wuss...he shows amazing strength in being willing to stand up to those who really want things to stay the way they are...poor get poorer with no chance of EVER improving their lot...or even being shown HOW to improve your lot in life...the Zionist elitist owned media And education system makes sure of THAT. Yes the education system was started by the Rockefeller foundation several decades ago...to produce good loyal worker drone people...not designed to create great thinkers....most clever entrepreneurs are school drop outs...what does THAT tell you?

The only other president so had such guts was JFK...and he got shot by the elites assassin. Ron Paul is one of the bravest men in politics that I know.

The ONLY choice for America.

This whole tough guy vs wuss mentality will NOt do anything for the general evolution of mankind.... Let's have more evolution, more of what is RIGHT and Righteous...and let's have a little less shouting USA!! USA!!! USA!!!...like its your favorite football or baseball team. Let's have a little less jock mentality, please.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Bring all of the troops home from from forward deployed bases around the world. if we do that then we are indeed isolating ourselves. If the oil stops flowing out of the Persian gulf then not only we will be affected but countries we export or try to export our products to. No market, no business, ZERO jobs. High Fuel prices means pay more to produce our food and move the economy. I guess it is better to be isolated.

• Upvote 5

Lol, my family is stuck with me, they don't get a vote..but luckily I do for the next POTUS.

• Upvote 2

-

You know Markinsa that is not even how i portrayed what i said. I do not see how you took resentment from questions. Yes so you want to rid the world from bullies, and war is your answer. "overlook the mass murder of a particular people because he felt it wasn't any of our business", hmm Markinsa you really do not realize what is happening to our people here in the US. Have you checked what is in our water, food, vaccines, paper, ink and many other products? A chemical war, but yet you are worried about overseas when our government is sterilizing and exterminating US citizens. See this is why i really think you have no clue what is happening with the US. IMO. Also Markinsa no matter your age, you are what you say you are and i did not call you a punk kid nor talk to you like a punk kid.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

If we minded our own business you Aussie's would be speaking Japanese.

-

If you minded your own business...the Japanese would not have bothered...it's the industrialists who egged your politicians on to start getting involved.....for profit....your lovely companies sold a fuel additive to the Nazis to run their planes......it's your owners who start the wars.....you funded Hitler to start with...so let's goback to the origins of that conflict...anyway...I Love Sushi...and I do speak a little Japanese...and drive a Japanese car....what brand of car do you drive??

How about your banks and government borrowing money from communist China? What does THAT tell you...are you guys ready to learn to speak the Mandarin language? It's a real bugger to get your mind around...so many inflections....China is going to own your butt, if you don't elect Ron Paul.

Peace.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

He's NOT a wuss...he shows amazing strength in being willing to stand up to those who really want things to stay the way they are...poor get poorer with no chance of EVER improving their lot...or even being shown HOW to improve your lot in life...the Zionist elitist owned media And education system makes sure of THAT. Yes the education system was started by the Rockefeller foundation several decades ago...to produce good loyal worker drone people...not designed to create great thinkers....most clever entrepreneurs are school drop outs...what does THAT tell you?

The only other president so had such guts was JFK...and he got shot by the elites assassin. Ron Paul is one of the bravest men in politics that I know.

The ONLY choice for America.

This whole tough guy vs wuss mentality will NOt do anything for the general evolution of mankind.... Let's have more evolution, more of what is RIGHT and Righteous...and let's have a little less shouting USA!! USA!!! USA!!!...like its your favorite football or baseball team. Let's have a little less jock mentality, please.

Yep shouting USA and has no earthly idea what is happening in reality. Just wait reality will smack down the people who are in denial.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If you minded your own business...the Japanese would not have bothered...it's the industrialists who egged your politicians on to start getting involved.....for profit....your lovely companies sold a fuel additive to the Nazis to run their planes......it's your owners who start the wars.....you funded Hitler to start with...so let's goback to the origins of that conflict...anyway...I Love Sushi...and I do speak a little Japanese...and drive a Japanese car....what brand of car do you drive??

How about your banks and government borrowing money from communist China? What does THAT tell you...are you guys ready to learn to speak the Mandarin language? It's a real bugger to get your mind around...so many inflections....China is going to own your butt, if you don't elect Ron Paul.

Peace.

We were minding our own business until Dec 7th, 1941 and if i am not mistaken the Japanese were heading south to Australia after over running your forces in indochina and if correct me if i am wrong we went riding to rescue by placing troops there to save you asses and we are about to place a MAGTF in northern aussie land again. Stay on point don't bring in other factors that have nothing to do with the subject. This is about minding our own business. See when you have someone over a barrel the go and google a response.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You know Markinsa that is not even how i portrayed what i said. I do not see how you took resentment from questions. Yes so you want to rid the world from bullies, and war is your answer. "overlook the mass murder of a particular people because he felt it wasn't any of our business", hmm Markinsa you really do not realize what is happening to our people here in the US. Have you checked what is in our water, food, vaccines, paper, ink and many other products? A chemical war, but yet you are worried about overseas when our government is sterilizing and exterminating US citizens. See this is why i really think you have no clue what is happening with the US. IMO. Also Markinsa no matter your age, you are what you say you are and i did not call you a punk kid nor talk to you like a punk kid.

You're doing it again. You're implying I'm not informed, because I'm not blindly falling in line behind Ron Paul. I know about the problems with our food and water supplies, as well as vaccinations. I am VERY aware of these things you mention. I AGREE with Ron Paul's "limited government, FED" policies. I don't agree with his foreign policy stance OR his anti-Israel comments/position OR his denial of not knowing about the whole business with the racists remarks in his Newsletters. The latter point, he wants to be President of the United States, but he's not going to accept responsibility for what is in his newsletters? I don't even know if Ron Paul is a Christian. If he's not a Chrisitan, which from his policies, I can almost assure you he isn't, then he's definately not going to get my vote.

You and the other Ron Paul supporters on here are more than happy to bring in the garbage of the other Ruplican Nominees, but when it comes to Ron Paul you take offense? I'm starting to get you guys confused with the Obama supporters. From your Fanatical following it is hard to tell the difference.

-

Peace.

LOL! You've got to be kidding? You sound like you were trained in a Madrassa.

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I find it odd that someone decides whether they like or dislike a politician based on an answer to a question that is totally irrelevant. WWII ended---it is over---almost 70 years ago! The world is a different place. Right now, the U.S. of A. is in a hurt locker. The Republicans and Democrats (of which ALL claim to be Christian by the way) who have ruled this country SINCE WWII, have gotten us where we are today. We don't need anymore "Christian" leadership if that is what Christians do when they lead. We need someone who practices their faith in private while running our country in public. Ron Paul isn't perfect (who is?), but at least he isn't like every other politician who has run this country into the ground. I don't care for some of his beliefs...but, I do trust the man. I believe he says what he means and means what he says...and I can't say that about any other "leader" who is running for the POTUS position. B)

• Upvote 8

I find it odd that someone decides whether they like or dislike a politician based on an answer to a question that is totally irrelevant. WWII ended---it is over---almost 70 years ago! The world is a different place. Right now, the U.S. of A. is in a hurt locker. The Republicans and Democrats (of which ALL claim to be Christian by the way) who have ruled this country SINCE WWII, have gotten us where we are today. We don't need anymore "Christian" leadership if that is what Christians do when they lead. We need someone who practices their faith in private while running our country in public. Ron Paul isn't perfect (who is?), but at least he isn't like every other politician who has run this country into the ground. I don't care for some of his beliefs...but, I do trust the man. I believe he says what he means and means what he says...and I can't say that about any other "leader" who is running for the POTUS position. B)

Interesting. :D

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul for president in 2016!

Ron will be a great president for the 2016 election and he has my vote- just not next year in 2012.

President Obama can show him around the white house after his second term like Georgia Bush did before he left the white house.

Go Ron Paul 2016!

Edited by Showtime2012
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If you vote for Ron Paul you might as well give the election to Obama. I don't care how much some would like to believe RP could beat Obama it isn't going to happen. I like some things Ron Paul says too but my goal right or wrong is to get the mad man out of our White House and Ron Paul CAN'T DO IT! sad.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There are so many things about RP that I love and just a couple of things I dislike...I truly hate it but the things I dislike are gonna have to be a deal breaker for me.

Bamagirl I totally agree with you on this. :)

[quote name='Markinsa' date='28 December 2011 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1325128991' post='790687']

You're doing it again. You're implying I'm not informed, because I'm not blindly falling in line behind Ron Paul. I know about the problems with our food and water supplies, as well as vaccinations. I am VERY aware of these things you mention. I AGREE with Ron Paul's "limited government, FED" policies. I don't agree with his foreign policy stance OR his anti-Israel comments/position OR his denial of not knowing about the whole business with the racists remarks in his Newsletters. The latter point, he wants to be President of the United States, but he's not going to accept responsibility for what is in his newsletters? I don't even know if Ron Paul is a Christian. If he's not a Chrisitan, which from his policies, I can almost assure you he isn't, then he's definately not going to get my vote.

You and the other Ron Paul supporters on here are more than happy to bring in the garbage of the other Ruplican Nominees, but when it comes to Ron Paul you take offense? I'm starting to get you guys confused with the Obama supporters. From your Fanatical following it is hard to tell the difference.

Markinsa...You go girl, I just love it when you stand by your guns. :D

-

• Upvote 3

You Know everyone here is missing the point. Nowhere is the question to Ron Paul shown in context to whatever interview it is taken from. So for a start I have to suspect that it is out of context and being used by the jewish cabal that is against his winning. Actualy it is a good sign,the more R.P. is attacked the more it shows that the powers that be are afraid and now consider it not only possible but likely that he might win. Remember in the beginning he was totaly ignored by the media. Now as to history no american president commited troops to save the jews in Europe. That was an added benifit to our involvement and never a direct objective. So unless I can read the whole interview I am not going to condem a man for something he said. Don't forget it wasn't only jews that were victims of the holocaust and actualy one of the lesser victims just with better propaganda. I mean we don't hear the Russians Polish, Gypsy ,Catholic,and Slavic victims crying every five minutes or trying to hang someone because they don't kow tow to their view.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1