Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News I dont like the sound of this. Maliki may have his hands full.

Fummins

The only thing that is guaranteed is that nothing is guaranteed. I am afraid that Maliki has squandered his opportunity to win this election. It may have been out of his control. He may not have been able to rv earlier, I don't know. If it should rv this weekend, does that leave enough time for the Iraqis to see the benefit or will they see this as a non-beneficial change. Does this allow him enough time to explain the benefits? Had the rv come sooner, giving 4 weeks or so for it all to sink in, it would most certainly been beneficial in getting M elected. The communications amongst the people of Iraq is not what we see here. Their communications are a little more primitive and it takes time for the word to spread. I'm afraid the opportunity for M has diminished greatly. I don't want to be negative. I want this rv as much as anyone but when I see articles like this, I see possibilities other than blue sky and birds singing as we all skip off into the sunset with a pocket full of dollars.

Cheer up folks, there are simply too many western goverments invested into Iraq and they are not going to let it go that easily.

Iran is making a lot of enemies even in the arab world and I dont think Iraqis want anything to do with that mess.

I think Maliki's got it in the bag, yes there has been some recent violence but everyone agrees that the last few years Iraq has improved at an incredible rate. Under his watch Iraq has made great progress regardless if Maliki had anything to do with or not, the point is since has been in charge good things have happened for the Iraqi people.