Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Central no longer delete zeros currency Feb 26, 2010 - 10:47 PM - by JPmonopoly

DFWDesperado

Never was a lop, People just don't understand. We you lop you are Devalueing your currencey and that is the last thing Iraq wants to do. They want a RV worst then we do. Get it

I never said it was going to, I'm not a believer in the lop. A lop helps no one, not us, not the people of Iraq, not the gov't. Also, a lop does NOT devalue the currency. Instead of 1165 to 1, a 3 zero lop would make it 1.165 to 1. Get it? No one makes anything nor do they lose anything.

I never said it was going to, I'm not a believer in the lop. A lop helps no one, not us, not the people of Iraq, not the gov't. Also, a lop does NOT devalue the currency. Instead of 1165 to 1, a 3 zero lop would make it 1.165 to 1. Get it? No one makes anything nor do they lose anything.

Except for a bunch of ****** off people! No lop!

What a lot of people forget/ignore is that people are going to lose. I know it was Sadam era and not completely valid but, even before Sadam, THE CURRENCY WAS DEVALUED because of the war in Iraq. The Iraqi people already lost 1000x value of thier money. Even if they say they will break even now THEY will feel like it is happening again.

Notice how even the translator doesn't use the term "LOP"....because there is no such term in finance/economics! At best a country will "remove""delete""devalue""redenominate". And, in no way however you type it is a "LOP" going to make something "EVEN" or "HIGHER" in value.

this post should be removed. very bad translation and makes no sense. PLEASE REMOVE...

Lancer22,

This article post was translated by Google. Sorry but it is the best we normally get as we do not have anyone that can accurately translate Arabic. You sort of have to read between the lines here. If we removed all of the articles that are posted like this we probably would not have any at all.

I read it but frankly I don't understand it. Somebody go shake Enorrste and wake him up. We need someone that can translate what is being said. Some people will read this and think it is good. Others will read this and think it is bad. When I read it, I thought it is not a good thing. Not because they are not deleting the 000s but because they talk about the oil and the long term gaining of wealth and that they are not there yet. I run a little on the fearful side that this is not going to rv for a long time, if ever. I sure hope my interpretation is incorrect. Enorrste, Enorrste.....

look don't take this so serioulsy. honestly folks, look at the big picture and use some common sense here. there never was a lop ever ever! china took out an ad saying there weren't rving the day they did it. iraq will put out disinformation for those who will fall for it if they can to cut down on speculation.

Though most would of understood this better if it were written in chinese, a lop is not nor was ever a viable option. If iraq were to do this it would be country suicide. From what i make of this thing, is that there arent going to lop and we will get payed how we think we are. The only question is when!!!

Lancer22,

This article post was translated by Google. Sorry but it is the best we normally get as we do not have anyone that can accurately translate Arabic. You sort of have to read between the lines here. If we removed all of the articles that are posted like this we probably would not have any at all.

Does anyone want me to get my Iraqi Interpreter friend to translate this properly for us? If yes, he and I are located in different areas of Baghdad so I will have to do this by email; and it will take at a minimum 24hrs and possibly up to 72hrs (depending if he is on the road or not).

If the analyst on this site would prefer to stick with the current translation, then I won't waste everyones time with another translation. Please let me know. Thanks.

Abdul Husain Al Anbaki is most likey the person named in this article. He is a member of the Prime Ministry Council under the Prime Minster, Maliki. Therefore when the article states "economic advisor to the Prime Minister Abdel Hussein", it means "the economic advisor to Maliki, whose name is Abdel Hussein."

I have made a stab at retranslating this difficult document. I have elected to present it in a new thread so that it will be easy for all to find rather than bury it here some 30 blogs below the original article. Please refer to it in the new thread and add comments as you feel led to do so.

The translation is so bad and confusing, but thanks for posting it.

What the article is saying that CBI is defending it's decision to remove the zeros from the currency

and introduce smaller denominations. CBI wants to reduce the amount of dinars out there from trillions

back to 25 billion. By rednominating the currency there will be less Dinars out and it would be easier

to use and according to CBI it will be stronger.

The economic advisor to Maliki says it is a waist of time and money and will not change the real

purchasing power of the people, so he is against removing the zeros.

A business man is concerned because it will create confusion among the people and the black

market will abuse it and take advantage of the people unless the start by educating the public

thru the media, and slowly start the process.

CBI stressed upon the point that this is a slow process and may take years as the economy

improves and they may do it this year or the next.

Hope that this brief summery helps to understand the article.