Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My ebay option to buy guy?

Hell froze over

I have seen this option to buy deal myself and I immediately wandered about that. How about this scenerio. He is selling these option to buy, then using the money to buy Dinar for himself. Then when the RV hits, he keeps ALL the money and screws everybody. The worst thing for him would be, Ebay bannes him from selling anymore. Big deal. There are crooks everywhere.

I've got to chime in on this one.... I'm all for folks making a buck, but if I remember this seller, he'll make a KILLING off of buyers before he delivers. I think his price is close to 2K per million. INSANE! I believe I've seen layaway from one dinar dealer, so I'd go w/ that one. Lots of lowlifes on Ebay. Simultaneously, there are a lot of reputable sellers. I'll keep my 2K and get more bang for my buck! If you have to purchase via this sellers "plan", I hope it's just a one time impulse. It's a business decision, and not a good one. Remember, when this thing hits, YOU WILL BECOME A MARK!!! Folks will be trying to sell you everything including the kitchen sink, so make sure your attorney, that you've retained with a plump dollar amount, looks over any and all contracts, bottom lines, and everything in between. Wise business practices, fellow DV members.

I have seen this option to buy deal myself and I immediately wandered about that. How about this scenerio. He is selling these option to buy, then using the money to buy Dinar for himself. Then when the RV hits, he keeps ALL the money and screws everybody. The worst thing for him would be, Ebay bannes him from selling anymore. Big deal. There are crooks everywhere.

What you are describing, using payment money to buy more and sell that and never ever actually part with product but just keep taking in money ... that is Ponzi

• Upvote 2

You guys are so funny to read! It reminds me of a story about a guy who had a flat in the desert and didn't have a jack. He looked around and saw a light in the distance and said, "hey maybe they have a jack." He started walking towards the light and about a fourth of the way there he said to himself, "That guy could charge me 5 bucks for that jack and I would have to pay it... hmm" When he got half way there he was a little more agitated and said, "That guy could charge me 10 bucks for that jack and I would have to pay it... shoot!" When he got 3/4 of the way there he was highly agitated and said, "That guy could charge me 15 bucks for that jack and I would have to pay it because I need a jack!... !^@%@$#@!" He was just about to the steps of the persons house and ranting loudly, "That guy could charge me 20 DOLLARS for that jack and I would still have to pay it!!!!" He stormed up the steps and banged on the door! When the owner opened the door he shouted, spitting mad, "YOU CAN TAKE YOUR JACK AND STICK IT!"

The concept of options in finance is a very lucrative way to control a lot of something with a little bit of money. It is not automatically a ponzi scheme! The things you mention are very real possibilities and you should always practice due diligence. There is only one dealer on eBay that I would trust for options and that is bryanemory. He was the first one to sell Dinar options on eBay, I believe. I have watched his volumes and he never has a glut of options available even during times of the biggest demand. He is VERY restrained which implies he has the currency to cover the options he wrote. I have exercised options with him before and always had it delivered as promised! Others, I have calculated, would need to have some 100 million Dinar to cover all of theirs. I believe this guy is a Christian man and would honor his word!

Anyway, like you, I just want this thing to pop already!! I could buy a 30 day option every month for 6 months and still not pay as much as the actual currency would have cost. Then, after the RV I will cash in some of what I have and exercise all the options.

Merry Christmas!!

• 1 year later...

Yeah if you look at ebay you have all these small times sellers who you can tell are small time, they aren't even registered, have listings that don't look very professional and they are selling options. I can gurantee none of these guys have the dinar to back up the options htey are selling they are basically looking at it as free money and thinking its not gonna rv anytime soon if ever. Personally im surprised your even allowed to sell options on ebay as you can't sell  investments without being a registered investment advisor and an option is the epidimy of an investment.

• Upvote 1