Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kwaiti Dinar was suppoe to RV too??

steveinfla

12-23-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are trying to verify that kuwait just rv'd at 3.90...but there is action on the bank screens... 6 other currencies show value...it will take a couple of hrs...but i will report as it happens.

OK I know better than to listen to this goober I mean goooroo. But like some have said even a broken clock is right twice a day. I was just hoping someone here could credit or dis credit this for me. I checked forex rates through bing and came up with Kwaiti dinar @ $3.59 to 1 usd.. So I am sure the $3.90 must be the current sell rate. And this is nonsense from Jonnywg and just more hype...

Thanks...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you discredited it all by yourself when you checked forex

LOL ok you got me there. I didnt know Kwait is suppose to RV their Dinar also or is that just bunk too.. I thought Kwait's dinar was stable and no RV for them like China and the Dong.

• Upvote 1

They pulled this crap a few months ago claiming the KWD revalued and was only the SELL rate at the local bank which has a high mark up on the spread.

You could go the other direction and look at the banks buy rate and claim devaluation also.

They are just trying to distract all of the people they told the RV was going to happen today from asking questions.

So no the KWD did not revalue today the same as it did not revalue months ago.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

These Pinochios are very good at making their lies so convincing! It seems like they are using a script on what to say, and when to say it. Would be a lot better if they might as well make a movie out of it, maybe it's gonna make a billion hits . But, no! We won't have a cup of rumor every morning if they're gone.

• Upvote 1

12-23-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are trying to verify that kuwait just rv'd at 3.90...but there is action on the bank screens... 6 other currencies show value...it will take a couple of hrs...but i will report as it happens.

OK I know better than to listen to this goober I mean goooroo. But like some have said even a broken clock is right twice a day. I was just hoping someone here could credit or dis credit this for me. I checked forex rates through bing and came up with Kwaiti dinar @ $3.59 to 1 usd.. So I am sure the $3.90 must be the current sell rate. And this is nonsense from Jonnywg and just more hype...

Thanks...

Why even bother posting this??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

They pulled this crap a few months ago claiming the KWD revalued and was only the SELL rate at the local bank which has a high mark up on the spread.

You could go the other direction and look at the banks buy rate and claim devaluation also.

They are just trying to distract all of the people they told the RV was going to happen today from asking questions.

So no the KWD did not revalue today the same as it did not revalue months ago.

Exactly. Plus one.

This is no different than last year, same time. i think sometimes they just copy their post from the previous year's archives.

Agreed. Plus one. The same exact posts are recycled every 4 or 5 months for some of these Gurus.

Jonnywg could announce "December 25th is Christmas Day" and I wouldn't believe him!

Lol! Plus one!

Thanks for posting Steve!

For what it's worth. Today, I purchased a few more IQD and the folks at the Goldmans currency exchange in Jensen Beach, fl told me that the exchange rate for the KWD did adjust from 3.60 to 3.90.

I am not arguing with you but I just pulled this of msn money..

Currency Converter

To

1 Kuwaiti Dinar = 3.589633 US Dollar

1 USD = 0.27858 KWD

So now my question is how can his screen show $3.90 and MSN money show what I just posted?? Does he update quicker than MSN money converter updates??

For what it's worth. Today, I purchased a few more IQD and the folks at the Goldmans currency exchange in Jensen Beach, fl told me that the exchange rate for the KWD did adjust from 3.60 to 3.90.

I just checked it is still 3.60 but there has been a small change in the IQD's. from 1,167 to 1,166/usdbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1