Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***The evacuation of the U.S troops will raise the value of the dinar***

easyrider

[TheRock] how would everyone like a monday chat [bondLady] rock has put together [bondLady] a most awsome chat for us today [shunshine] yes love surprises [bondLady] if every 1 will sit on hands while he does this [bondLady] and we can have comments pertaining to what he says only [bondLady] as it wil make it easier to copy an clean up to post [campdav] TheRock go for it [bondLady] admins ill copy but plz tell all new ones entering to sit on hands plz [TheRock] ok I am going to start back to Oct [bondLady] heresssssssssssssssssssssssss rocky [TheRock] The head of the Liberal: the Iraqi economy will improve after the departure of U.S. troops from Iraq 26/10/2011 13:09:00 The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad – The head of the Liberal parliamentary Bahaa al-Araji, at a conference in the House of Representatives with the various Iraqi political blocs and the host central bank governor, “Shabibi” that the Iraqi economy will improve after the departure of U.S. troops from Iraq. Araji said the reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) “that there are four important things were discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq’s economic future, first after the occupation and how to restore economic activity through the profits to be provided by the Iraqi economy . Saying was “discussed the possibility of the distribution share of the oil to the Iraqi citizen. Noting “that the governor welcomed this proposal and prepared to cooperate to achieve this important project. Adding, “discussed the private banks and retail banking, remittances, and how to adjust and with great regret we received information that there are points of a terrorist group and Saddam’s Baath The control of these banks. He explained” were discussing these things because we are at the doors of the liberation of Iraq and return of Iraqi sovereignty, even to Anattiy way for terrorists. He said al-Araji said the most important matter which has been discussed is to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and the pros in this project. Stressing that “the world view to the Iraqi dinar because of the loss of sovereignty would be a diminution of the dinar and the evacuation of troops will raise the value of Iraqi dinar. http://translate.goo...cal%2F3269.html

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Makes you wonder if all this polical upheaval was planned and waited for... is Hashami one of the ones that was against the RV?

Maybe they are doing all this on purpose to get rid of the worst ones that are against Iraq succeeding and RV'g.

The non-release from the UN (so quickly) and the exact wording from the review before and Malikki's visit to Washington right before. and it happening SO fast after we leave...

Something is defiinately up. There is no way Washington didn't know this was coming. No news on main media about this either.

• Upvote 3

Look at it this way. Take this statement from the article imply this at the beginning of 2012 smart card introduction, Atm machines nationally, 2012 budget do you guys see where i am going with this. Things are happening fast the UN giving them until dec. 23rd now other than dec. 31st. something is up. I believe we are on the brink of a change in their banks and the implementation of a new banking system.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

Thanks easy that was awesome buddy,glad to read some positive news,I'm havin back surgery tomorrow in Sacramento and with good luck be home by Christmas! Man give us a good RV to start the new yr!! and make my recovery an easy one !

Good luck with the surgery!

Thanks, easy, for the post. Things are looking really good.

• Upvote 1

Thanks easy that was awesome buddy,glad to read some positive news,I'm havin back surgery tomorrow in Sacramento and with good luck be home by Christmas! Man give us a good RV to start the new yr!! and make my recovery an easy one !

We're all praying for you. Todays technology yields great results. Good luck to you buddy.

• Upvote 2

Are you having back surgery to strengthen your back so you can carry around a fat wallet after the RV? :)

• Upvote 1

Are you having back surgery to strengthen your back so you can carry around a fat wallet after the RV? :)

LOL thanks lomey that's funny and yea I wish that was the case but too many years in construction and not knowing my own strength @ 6'-2" and 240lbs I loved to lift heavy things and would love to lift a heavy load of Money from the bank LOL or a big fat receipt will do nicely! Thanks everyone for the kind words,I'll be out for the week ,but I'll be back on after Christmas and Merry to all the DV FAMILY!!

• Upvote 2

LOL thanks lomey that's funny and yea I wish that was the case but too many years in construction and not knowing my own strength @ 6'-2" and 240lbs I loved to lift heavy things and would love to lift a heavy load of Money from the bank LOL or a big fat receipt will do nicely! Thanks everyone for the kind words,I'll be out for the week ,but I'll be back on after Christmas and Merry to all the DV FAMILY!!

I pray everything goes fine and you have a speedy recovery so you can celebrate the RV.biggrin.gif

Look at it this way. Take this statement from the article imply this at the beginning of 2012 smart card introduction, Atm machines nationally, 2012 budget do you guys see where i am going with this. Things are happening fast the UN giving them until dec. 23rd now other than dec. 31st. something is up. I believe we are on the brink of a change in their banks and the implementation of a new banking system.

The UN can give them all of the ultimatum's that they want. The bottom line is Iraq isn't going to do anything drastic with their currency if they are not ready for it. What's another year of sanctions, does anyone really believe that they care? They aren't going to do something just to say they did it. They have been dragging this thing along forever so that if and when they can do it, they can do it the right way. I honestly don't see anything happening fast. However, far be it for me to prevent anyone else from sitting on yet another date that will come and go.

I have to agree with hoopdog! I don't think Iraq (Maliki, etal) care about the sanctions. They will do what they want, when they want. They will be able to sell their oil (almost guaranteed as a member of OPEC) gas and minerals and set their price and they will certainly have buyers. I just hope they get their act together and RV the dinar soon!!