Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what made you decide to invest in dinar?

well this is my 2nd post on here been lurking for years it's way better here than any other site I have been to in the 8 years I have been invested. I got a million dinars for free in 1000 bills we paid 1000 per million for more than 30 million. We have all the bills besides the smaller notes. I have been waiting paitently for a long time but there is always somthing that stops this thing from rving I think the term is silly sounds like we are waiting for a recreational viechle lol but the lady that got my family involed is a goof ball and alot of people don't like her now because they feel like she was just making money off this and we just wait for a miracle to happen in 2020. I have a brand new home in california near santa barbara that's worth 500,000 so I'm not hurting for money but I like taking risks as I also invest in stocks and precious metals and have made more in those ventures in days than I have on this one ever but I hope that changes in my lifetime as I'm only 30 years old. So the family friend was told about this by her brother who was in the milatary and private security in iraq. He said it was just like kuwait and iraq was rich with oil. So I'm wondering how everyone else heard about this investment or scam only time will tell which one it is but I hope for the best. I just hope the dinar sites aren't the only ones that get to make money off this.

• Upvote 3

I got my first tip from an ad in News Max Magazine in early 2009. Till then I knew nothing about the Dinar. After doing much research on the Dinar, I felt comfortable enough where I went out and bought several million of them. In 2010, I started to hear about this LOP. It wasn't easy and it took some time, I then went out and bought a few million of the smaller notes and I am happy that I did. I would not have been able to pay the price back then that they are asking today for the smaller notes. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have gone overboard on my Dinars, but have always felt very comfortable about my purchasing them and for my DV brother online here. 2012 is going to be the year of change, and I mean that in a positive way.

• Upvote 2

sorry I posted in iraqi news it's in the wrong place it's my second post and I'm doing it on my phone. P.s the family friend was on a tv show called bull sh*t by penn and teller for somthing elsr she sold to us called the biomat it's a amethest heating pad that costs 3 million dinars if that says somthing but I use it and george bush does too I think it's fda aproved to help with pain but funny it was on the show hbo showed it a couple years ago and it's on youtube if you wanna view it. I want them to do an episode on dinar as they can get to the truth faster than the fake gurus who are bleeding poor people to death with the it's gonna rv every week bs anyways I hope we get lucky this year and get some extra money to spend.

I got my first tip from an ad in News Max Magazine in early 2009. Till then I knew nothing about the Dinar. After doing much research on the Dinar, I felt comfortable enough where I went out and bought several million of them. In 2010, I started to hear about this LOP. It wasn't easy and it took some time, I then went out and bought a few million of the smaller notes and I am happy that I did. I would not have been able to pay the price back then that they are asking today for the smaller notes. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have gone overboard on my Dinars, but have always felt very comfortable about my purchasing them and for my DV brother online here. 2012 is going to be the year of change, and I mean that in a positive way.

yeah I wish I would have gotten lower denoms but hope the 1000 notes pan out as they where free but we have 10,000k and 25,000k notes as well it's just hard to believe we can have notes worth anywhere from 1000 dollars to 25,000 if it rvs at 1 to 1 I really hope it happens but find it hard to believe. I was taught if it's to good to be true it always is but what's news max?

• Upvote 2

Welcome...TMI - too much information. You shouldn't be posting your private financial information on the Internet. This is my advise.

Now is it a scam? I don't believe so. Are you going to be wealthy, maybe. Yes, there are many pumpers out there who believe in the hype and the foolish information that has been rumored. Many people who have bought IQD did not know what they were getting into and yes a lot of folks who do not understand currency speculation and world politics should feel uneasy about investing in something they do not understand. It is foolish to take risks without research.

There is a lot of good information on this site and some knowledgeable people who have researched and speculated to no end. There is a lot to do in that war torn country and they have been progressing quite nicely given the adversity of their culture, a new form of government, occupation, ancient systems of doing business just to name a few of the difficulties it takes to form a new government, monetary system, education, basic infrastructure and basic needs like electricity, food and jobs. I also see that a lot of people are loosing hope of cashing in like they won the lotto and they are done. This is a long term investment with high risk and many would call that speculation. I honestly feel this is going to change in the near future and I will speculate to say less than six months, but sooner would be better. The news reports are positive and Shabibbi will take this country to the next level.

I got into this because I was lead to this through many odd circumstances and it just so happened at the time I was open minded to take a calculated risk. I read about it years ago and the thought crossed my mind, but I had other priorities and didn't pay much attention until the end of last year when I decided to take the risk because I want to buy out my real estate partner and I didn't want to put my personal assets in jeopardy. I did the research and figured that the risks of loosing are very low, the gains could be huge and if this be the case I will continue to invest in Iraq through the ISX. I have looked at this from every angle and know that I could easily double my investment. Hope to see you as a contributing member and PLEASE no bank stories, rates or dates.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

yeah I wish I would have gotten lower denoms but hope the 1000 notes pan out as they where free but we have 10,000k and 25,000k notes as well it's just hard to believe we can have notes worth anywhere from 1000 dollars to 25,000 if it rvs at 1 to 1 I really hope it happens but find it hard to believe. I was taught if it's to good to be true it always is but what's news max?

Yes I was taught the same and I was also taught NOTHING is free. However, I began to see something important...something I wasn't taught. Why are some people wealthy and others work their whole life and never get ahead? I wasn't taught to take risks. I was told not to take risks and that hard work pays off. Well I have worked hard and have a great career but everyday I get in my car and drive that freaking commute into the city I think there has to be a better way to serve my existence. So if it RV's 1-1 I too will be shocked, however, the chances are just as good it will happen as it won't. So, just maybe once in a lifetime we catch a break and can contribute to life in a way we only dream of.

DinarDana,

I'm very sorry that I negged you, I didn't mean to.. I was trying to give you +1 but I pushed the wrong button.

Can someone help me to neutralize it ?

Thank you.

That's OK Nadita. Nice to meet you.emot-wave.gifemot-wave.gif

• Upvote 5

Yes I was taught the same and I was also taught NOTHING is free. However, I began to see something important...something I wasn't taught. Why are some people wealthy and others work their whole life and never get ahead? I wasn't taught to take risks. I was told not to take risks and that hard work pays off. Well I have worked hard and have a great career but everyday I get in my car and drive that freaking commute into the city I think there has to be a better way to serve my existence. So if it RV's 1-1 I too will be shocked, however, the chances are just as good it will happen as it won't. So, just maybe once in a lifetime we catch a break and can contribute to life in a way we only dream of.

I'm with you on this one. Unless we take a risk, we may never find out the outcome.

That's OK Nadita. Nice to meet you.emot-wave.gifemot-wave.gif

Nice meeting you too :). Again I'm sorry :(. I couldn't reverse it.

• Upvote 5

i had a good friend tell me about them he has alot of money already and didnt need to sell me after i did a lil research. I have 50 million dinar and hope its gonna happen soon or i will sell some of them as this is way to speculative and after 2 years im getting sick of these sand monkeys that cant even agree on whos a man and woman when gold and silver might make me alot more money. anyways good post very interesting to see if anyone got gurued into this or what other ways people heard about this investment +1

rv std

• Upvote 3

One of my ex neighbors told me about it in 2009,but I didn't understand much or fathomed in my mind the importance of it. She sent me emails every once in a while. I thought about it, but I kept forgetting about it. On Oct 29,2011,she called me and told me that it sounds like something is about to happen and if I could get at least 25,000 Dinars. I thought about it and The Spirit prompted me to act this time. She told me to go to 1st Convenience bank or Travelex. I went to 1st Convenience Bank on Oct 30,2011 and ordered some Dinars. They were back in 2 days. I started reading about it,and my ex neighbor started emailing me information. So about a week after that I decided I wanted to get more Dinars and lo and behold,all the banks had stopped selling them. I wondered,what's up with that. So I went on line and started looking at dealers. I looked at Safe Dinar,Tampa Dinar,Dinar UK,I buy Dinar,Dinar Inc(sells low denom) and GID Associates. My husband and I tried to determine if we wanted small or large bills or a combination. We decided on large. Many of them had layaways. I did an order with 3 to see the particulars. I cancelled those out and decided to go with GID Associates. Some asked for too much info and were time consuming. GID had one of the lowest prices and didn't have a lot of stipulations. So Veni,Vici,Vici. Some you can reach by phone,some you get no answer. So I'm glad I got in when I did. I think we all are going to be very happy real soon.biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gif ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 3

Kind of funny I invested right after it was issued I think I saw an article in Businessweek or something, saw that it was pretty cheap to get in and wound up buying some. I actually bought mine through ebay and over the years sold off a little as I needed some money, the rest was just put away. Funny I pretty much gave up on it/forgot about it and years and years later a buddy of mine is telling me how he his mom and his dad just went to Fifth Third and bought a few million Dinar. That kind of remindedme about my Dinar I had sitting around and got me back interested in it.

• Upvote 3

When I joined the military 3 years ago. My drill sergeants in OSUT at Fort Benning first told me about it, I obviously couldn't do research because we were in training, but once I got out and went to my unit I discovered that A LOT of military personnel were invested in this. My grandfather who is very successful from investing and day trading stocks over the years is invested as well and reassured me that it is a good investment.

• Upvote 2

Nadita & DinarDana....looks like you both are getting plused cause you are so nice and diplomatic...refreshing indeed!...Merry Christmas as that looks to be my Christmas present to you both for now...wish it were more.. :)

Hi Tandy, Hope you have great Holidays and you have supportive family and friends around to keep you occupied, this is going to be a tough one for you. I will think of you.

I think I got +'s because I said no bank stories, rates or dates. (yeah I,m so funny I only make myself laugh) Take care Tandy...

:hug:

i had a good friend tell me about them he has alot of money already and didnt need to sell me after i did a lil research. I have 50 million dinar and hope its gonna happen soon or i will sell some of them as this is way to speculative and after 2 years im getting sick of these sand monkeys that cant even agree on whos a man and woman when gold and silver might make me alot more money. anyways good post very interesting to see if anyone got gurued into this or what other ways people heard about this investment +1

rv std

Sand monkeys, wow that isn't very nice:huh: . Is that what you are going to call these humans after you line your pockets? Just wondering? I would sell if I were you and get yourself some gold and silver it might work out better for you.:wave: I am glad you like the thread.

• Upvote 2

Hi Tandy, Hope you have great Holidays and you have supportive family and friends around to keep you occupied, this is going to be a tough one for you. I will think of you.

I think I got +'s because I said no bank stories, rates or dates. (yeah I,m so funny I only make myself laugh) Take care Tandy...

:hug:

Sand monkeys, wow that isn't very nice:huh: . Is that what you are going to call these humans after you line your pockets? Just wondering? I would sell if I were you and get yourself some gold and silver it might work out better for you.:wave: I am glad you like the thread.

The sad thing is I think that is the clean version of what they really wanted to say. :( one thing I've truly noticed on this site is there are a lot of mean spirited people cowardly hiding behind "screen names" I wonder what they'll be like post rv? Hmh...

rv std

Wow!You only need to see an RV of <= 0.0011 to break even or .02 to be a millionaire. If it goes up to 4.00,you'll have $200,000,000. Now that's an investment.tongue.gif

The sad thing is I think that is the clean version of what they really wanted to say. :( one thing I've truly noticed on this site is there are a lot of mean spirited people cowardly hiding behind "screen names" I wonder what they'll be like post rv? Hmh...

Meaner!!!angry.gif

• Upvote 1

An attractive woman holding a home made meatloaf..

This is pretty funny...I was always told the way to man's heart is through his stomach. I am a great cook and I can't seem to rid myself of my husband, he manages to show up at every meal. Just kidding of course.laugh.gif Post RV I want a pool boy and a cook.

When I joined the military 3 years ago. My drill sergeants in OSUT at Fort Benning first told me about it, I obviously couldn't do research because we were in training, but once I got out and went to my unit I discovered that A LOT of military personnel were invested in this. My grandfather who is very successful from investing and day trading stocks over the years is invested as well and reassured me that it is a good investment.

Thanks for sharing, I think your grandfather is a wise man and the fact that you respect his advise and his actions is a great thing.