Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Jong Il Dead at 69

fnbplanet

Darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn.

My link

not.

It is 9:43 PM Central Time where I am at. I just told my sister that Kim Jong IL died.

She asked, "When did he die?"

I said, "Tomorrow."

She said, "Tomorrow never comes" and

I said, "What is today?"

She said, "Sunday."

I said, "He died on Monday, December 19th." :lol:

-

• Upvote 1

Darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn,

darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn, darn.

not.

...................................................................ditto.................................................................

Edited by Carrello

Our natural reaction as humans is to say "he got what he deserved burning in hell". But if you guys knew how much God loved this man and how awful hell is, there would be no joking about his death nor any human's death

I so bad want to say, "are you friggin' kidding me?". This man dictated the lives of an entire country. Their stuck in the '50's... Brainwashed. I could careless where an idiot of this fools caliber ends up, so long as the world is rid of an ignorant tyrant. Maybe now North Korea will have an opportunity to join the rest of the world and experience life after 60+ years of madness. Think of how well we have it, then think how well folks from N. Korea have it. Now it's in reach. Just my two cents.

I so bad want to say, "are you friggin' kidding me?". This man dictated the lives of an entire country. Their stuck in the '50's... Brainwashed. I could careless where an idiot of this fools caliber ends up, so long as the world is rid of an ignorant tyrant. Maybe now North Korea will have an opportunity to join the rest of the world and experience life after 60+ years of madness. Think of how well we have it, then think how well folks from N. Korea have it. Now it's in reach. Just my two cents.

agreed the guy to put it bluntly was just out of his damn mind and kept the north korean people isolated from the rest of the world its very sad.

this has nothing to do with iraq. Oh wait Maybe he was holding up the rv and allawi got to him :) if I wanted world news I would look for it. There's alot of nonsense on here like old bands and oboma slander, death camps ect. Some people must be so bored with there lives to post such nonsense. This is my first post and just had to ask why you would post this in iraqi news because it's not

• Upvote 2

this has nothing to do with iraq. Oh wait Maybe he was holding up the rv and allawi got to him :) if I wanted world news I would look for it. There's alot of nonsense on here like old bands and oboma slander, death camps ect. Some people must be so bored with there lives to post such nonsense. This is my first post and just had to ask why you would post this in iraqi news because it's not

When you have been around as long as some folks here riding the roller coaster, the only way to stay sane is to act a little insane and shoot the breeze with near meaningless posts for entertainment. Iraq is a law unto themselves and no straight factual truth emanates from their media sources...it's all lies, smoke and mirrors. At least some of us are rejoicing at christmas that an oppressor has passed on and maybe, just maybe given the Nth Korean people a little hope for better things....just so long as the son is not as depraved or a worse tyrant than his dad. Feel free to only read dinar news if you wish...nobody forces you to read stuff like this. Have a great night :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

good, the guy was insane i hope the lord forgave him.

We just need to watch for whoever takes over. If its his 20 something year old son, he may be worse than dad. Young and dumb with nuclear capabilities and thinks he has to make a statement to the world to prove himself. Not a good combination.

Mak63

• Upvote 1