Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Unofficial LOP vs. RV Voter Poll!

Enorrste

LOP or RV?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. LOP or RV?

• LOP
    • RV

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for calling off the blood bath, Steve. I think you could have handed the poll to Ray Charles on a piece of paper and, even though he's now dead, was blind, and no one read the paper to him, even he could have seen the outcome here.

I only ask one thing from your army: If I can't have your vote, can I at least have your respect?

You've always had my respect. I think you are great! I just think it is going to RV and not lop. That's all. But You are at the top of my list of educated investors and I appreciate all of your input. God bless.

I vote for the US, China and France, three of the 5 permanent voting members on the UNSC who hold the most dinars in the world and Iraq's future in their hands. I vote for their common sense to not let this disfunctional fledgling democracy stand in the way of world economic progress. I vote to follow the money. That's why I put my money and future with the big boys on the block. Steve, I guess that means I vote for your point of view even though I came to the same conclusion as you have almost a year and one half ago. In my mind the RV is a forgone conclusion. The only question has been and still is, when and for how much? Both questions will be answered this year. Hopefully in the next 30 days or less. I think that Maliki learned a great lesson today at the UN. He learned that the world, not Iraq pulls the strings. He learned no amount of begging or blackmail will influence the UN, only actions and deeds. He may loose the election because of what was percieved to be his "hold card". His gamesmanship has cost him and the Iraqi people precious time and has potentially unleashed forces at work in his country that he might not be able to put back in the box.

Steve gets my vote. RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV