• Announcements

• Adam Montana

NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE   03/18/2016

As you can see, the site has gone through a few changes! One major change is how you login - your "username" is now your displayname. Please keep that in mind when logging in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luigi1

RV-O-Meter disappears from Currency Newshound.

11 posts in this topic

NO RV IN THE NEAR FUTURE????

Many gurus are taking the next two weeks off for vacation, or are they running for the hills??? :blink:

[quote name='Docneose' date='15 December 2011 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1323981490' post='777314']
Must have been a glitch...looking at it right now (2:37 central time)
[/quote]

Ditto, looking at right now @ 1:59 Mountain

Oh SNAP, and I was so dependant on that meter.... :blink: Edited by MoonRover

[quote name='MoonRover' date='15 December 2011 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1323983257' post='777348']
Oh SNAP, and I was so dependant on that meter.... :blink:
[/quote]
hahahahahaha i was just about too grab my towel for the change of clothing i spoke of earlier this week :huh:

Who cares. Reading that sites stories is a waste of time. They never give the links to back up what they print. They could make up anything they want.

Oh my, I've got the evil 666 for posts. Scaryyyyy.... [img]http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

[quote name='TFK' date='15 December 2011 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1323985345' post='777376']
Who cares. Reading that sites stories is a waste of time. They never give the links to back up what they print. They could make up anything they want.

Oh my, I've got the evil 666 for posts. Scaryyyyy.... [img]http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Quick... make another reply!!! :o Dang... I'm coming up on it!!! :lol: Edited by Jaxinjersey

[hr][size="5"][/size]I was just there on the site reading the RV o meter is still there. !!!!!!!!!
:D