Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arrested for dancing!!

Tiffani929

I would say interesting, Tiff; however, I find NOTHING interesting about a mob of idiots whose sole reason for dancing and drawing the attention was to get the very reaction they got from officers simply doing their job.

That said...had there been a celebration held for and near the monument and citizens who had NO alterior motive in ingnorence of the law (yes, I realize this is not justified but a common sense Judge...a real Judge...could dismiss charges) ended up breaking it and being arrested, I would be quite upset...ok, actually completely p o'd.

Again, common sense is not too common these days, it would seem. Let's hope a REAL Judge handles this particular case of arrests.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

bust them upside the head with a night stick and then mace them with the good stuff none of that wimpy pepper spray... these nasty hippy want to be's need to get a job and get over it.... Then become millionaires and change whatever they want to change... bunch of retards, i.e. retarded work life, their lives are being retarded by themselves...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

bust them upside the head with a night stick and then mace them with the good stuff none of that wimpy pepper spray... these nasty hippy want to be's need to get a job and get over it.... Then become millionaires and change whatever they want to change... bunch of retards, i.e. retarded work life, their lives are being retarded by themselves...

I believe most of these guys are Iraq Veterans who stand against the iraqi war. If you want to learn more you can google Adam Kokesh he is the one that is being slammed to the ground. I also believe he is making a congressional run in the near future. He's a little more than a retarded hippy lol...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would say interesting, Tiff; however, I find NOTHING interesting about a mob of idiots whose sole reason for dancing and drawing the attention was to get the very reaction they got from officers simply doing their job.

That said...had there been a celebration held for and near the monument and citizens who had NO alterior motive in ingnorence of the law (yes, I realize this is not justified but a common sense Judge...a real Judge...could dismiss charges) ended up breaking it and being arrested, I would be quite upset...ok, actually completely p o'd.

Again, common sense is not too common these days, it would seem. Let's hope a REAL Judge handles this particular case of arrests.

I really am torn on my opinion of the video. Yes, I think that the "dancers" made the situation worse, and egged the Officers on, and agree with your above statement. If they were asked to stop the antics and leave they should have.

On the other hand, they weren't harming anyone or the monument.

That's ridiculous. I don't care if there dancing there no law against dancing. Do we really need to figure our where the lines are on dancing now? I mean is snapping while your foot is tapping, dancing? How about swaying to a melody? What if my feet are moving fancy but not to music?

I know cops have to put up with a lot of jerks but when you work in the public sector using force because you don't like the way someone is moving is not acceptable. I'm sure these "dancers" were making some sort of statement but it look peaceful to me.

• Upvote 3