Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

update to immediate prayer request

divemaster5734

This email just came in from my brother;

“I just heard from my neighbor;

Sedallya made it through the night!

She is not out of the woods yet though - her condition has stabilized but she is still in critical condition. Thank you all for your vigilant prayer - naturally, it worked!! I do not know the strength of her family’s beliefs, but I do know that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I will send out updates as I get them. GOD bless you all and....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!”

I want to send a thank you to everyone for taking a moment out of your life to petition God for this person.

This is without doubt a Christmas Blessing, may the Holy Spirit touch your heart with the satisfaction of knowing each of you helped make a difference.

• Upvote 6

This email just came in from my brother;

“I just heard from my neighbor;

Sedallya made it through the night!

She is not out of the woods yet though - her condition has stabilized but she is still in critical condition. Thank you all for your vigilant prayer - naturally, it worked!! I do not know the strength of her family’s beliefs, but I do know that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I will send out updates as I get them. GOD bless you all and....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!”

I want to send a thank you to everyone for taking a moment out of your life to petition God for this person.

This is without doubt a Christmas Blessing, may the Holy Spirit touch your heart with the satisfaction of knowing each of you helped make a difference.

Divemaster,

I have been anxiously aeaiting news regarding Sedallya, I continue today to lift her in prayer and please continue to keep us posted on her progress...God never fails!