Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Provocative Picture - Certainly not condensation trails!

Sparta

Who is doing this, and why? Somebody is spraying our sky!

Not sure if this picture will imbed into the text box. If not, after I post this, someone please advise me how to do that.

Chem or Con??

Looks like contrail ....... they appear differently depending on conditions.....but then again, I haven't been feeling too well lately.....hmmmm maybe. lol

JK..... Thanks for the post!

When you look up you can see the planes makin' em...........tongue.gif

Yes but, if you look even closer you can see three men poring something out the back of the plains..... It appears to be coming from drums that are clearly marked with skoals and cross bones. That can't be good!

All in fun ...

Yes but, if you look even closer you can see three men poring something out the back of the plains..... It appears to be coming from drums that are clearly marked with skoals and cross bones. That can't be good!

All in fun ...

Oh yeah, ........now thats messed up right there !!tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

If these planes were indeed dumping toxic chems into our atmosphere they would also in affect be poisoning their own sons and daughters. We all live on this planet and most of us travel about breathing the same air, drinking the same water, eating the same food. I guess, these flights would essentially be called "suicide missions". JMO ...