Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request.

divemaster5734

Got this from my brother tonight.

Please feel free to copy/paste email to any others that might take a moment for prayer.

There is a 7 year old girl fighting for her life right now in the Hospital in Portland,OR.

her name is Sedallya( said-dall-ya_) her Intestines ruptured last night. She had emergency surgery to remove the poisons this morning and is not doing well, and has a slim chance of surviving the night. I have met this precious little girl and she is full of love and compassion, and I do not know how I could handle this if it were my precious little Ashleigh laying there. Please help this prayer chain grow massively tonight and pray for her Divine healing - tell all of the Prayer Warriors you know!!

Thank you on behalf of her Mom and GOD bless you for your intercession!!

Thank you DV.

• Upvote 2

Please feel free to copy/paste email to any others that might take a moment for prayer.

There is a 7 year old girl fighting for her life right now in the Hospital in Portland,OR.

her name is Sedallya( said-dall-ya_) her Intestines ruptured last night. She had emergency surgery to remove the poisons this morning and is not doing well, and has a slim chance of surviving the night. I have met this precious little girl and she is full of love and compassion, and I do not know how I could handle this if it were my precious little Ashleigh laying there. Please help this prayer chain grow massively tonight and pray for her Divine healing - tell all of the Prayer Warriors you know!!

Thank you DV.

I will pray for her tonight

We are so diverse, there are construction workers to day traders, unemployed to retired.

The one thing I can count is the people here in the DV family pooling together when it really counts.

I couldn't post a reply to all of you at once. Each one of you have touched my heart, I don't know what else to say except a heart felt Thank You.

I can only imagine the grief that family is going through.

I promise to post an update as soon as I am notified.

Be Blessed, each and every one of you.

Thank you DV.

She's in our prayers!!! GOD still heals!!!