Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG email/posting to us Saturday of info he received from someone else

trooper

BGG email/posting to us Saturday of info he received from someone else: Dinar Recaps 12/10/2011

December 10th, 2011 08:15 pm

“Disclaimer – this is not my info (at all) – I believe it to be sincere – but not mine at all….

I will add some comments as to why I shared it at the end…

E-mailed to me: The man that got me into the Dinar spoke with me the other day….A relative (and contact) that he speaks with regularly called him Saturday a week ago. His relative called him telling him we would be at the banks exchanging our Dinar in on Thursday. His relative is a long-time FBI agent.

When last Thursday hit and we were not cashing in – the relative (agent) said it was pushed back a little. The Agent flew into town yesterday and my friend talked to him for 30 minutes last night and this is what he said: Yes, it was delayed a little, not because of the UST or Obama. It is just taking longer to get everything necessary in place for this to happen.

The rate would be between $3 and $4, we should be able to cash in no later than this coming Thursday. When you go to the banks, do not let your IQD out of your sight no matter what you are told. There will be Agents at the cash-in facilities because they are expecting some trouble. … Read More Link on Right

_ They trouble they are expecting is from Dinar holders who have never had this amount of money before that are going to expect to walk out of the banks with a large amount of cash. When they find out they can’t, the Fed’s expect they will be throwing a fit. Perhaps this would be a great topic for the Dinar sites to bring up advising people that most banks will have a cash limitation for each transaction.

This is straight from a 20 plus year veteran of the FBI to my contact. I know you value first hand information and I trust that you can reprint this in a way to protect my source. I know you hear this a lot but I really do appreciate what you have tried to accomplish with you web site. It has been very grounding for all of us while we wait for this blessing to come home!! My real name is on my e-mail address and my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Have a super Saturday!!!

The reason I felt comfortable sharing (with a disclaimer) is I too have some very similar contacts (Agency) who were pretty much on that same page last week. Though I did not make that public – I was aware of this going on…

I don’t know if the FBI “next week” (as in – no later than Thursday) assessment is based on some proof or their professional opinion?? So be cautious – but it falls somewhat in line with some of the things I’m hearing develop…”

I would appreciate you ammending this to correctly reflect what information I actually presented. Thanks BGG

(Dinar Recaps Note: We originally posted part of this. Unfortunately the person we copied it only posted part of it, and it was out of context. This is the complete post straight from BGG.)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

This story is about as credible as any other "bank" story or otherwise, so I sure hope this guy can end up saying, "I told ya so" next weekend.

And I have heard a few times to not let your dinar out of your site. W/o naming the source, this guy said that the bank will give you a receipt of dinar given to them as they send it off for verification, or whatever, but that doesn't put me at ease. Call me paranoid, but when dealing with large amounts of any currency, it's not unheard of for things to "happen". If it means me cashing in a wee bit at a time so not to relinquish all my cash at once, so be it. I'd hate to hand it over, given proof of receipt, then told it's counterfeit or something. I mean, ANYTHING could happen. So use common sense. Don't go to the bank alone! Four eyes and ears are better than two. Be aware of your surroundings. Better yet, HAVE A PLAN! Chao.

• Upvote 1

This story is about as credible as any other "bank" story or otherwise, so I sure hope this guy can end up saying, "I told ya so" next weekend.

And I have heard a few times to not let your dinar out of your site. W/o naming the source, this guy said that the bank will give you a receipt of dinar given to them as they send it off for verification, or whatever, but that doesn't put me at ease. Call me paranoid, but when dealing with large amounts of any currency, it's not unheard of for things to "happen". If it means me cashing in a wee bit at a time so not to relinquish all my cash at once, so be it. I'd hate to hand it over, given proof of receipt, then told it's counterfeit or something. I mean, ANYTHING could happen. So use common sense. Don't go to the bank alone! Four eyes and ears are better than two. Be aware of your surroundings. Better yet, HAVE A PLAN! Chao.

Agreed!!! Some people are even photocopying both sides of all their dinars, recording the serial numbers...

BTW thatoneguy... my "story" has continued, under the "What was Exxon Thinking" thread... :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Trooper. The ride is finally coming to an end.

really?

there ya go again, jumping to conclusions

here this is for you luigi..........Definition of BIENNIUM

: a period of two years

Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee is expected to equal US dollar Iraqi dinar during the next biennium

Date: Sunday 11-12-2011 12: 19 pm

Baghdad (newsletter). Outweighed Financial Committee member and Deputy/National Alliance Haitham Al-Juburi is equal to saraldinaralaraki/before dollar during the next biennium following implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He said Al-Juburi told the reporter (News Agency news) Sunday: go by the Central Bank of Iraq to the retention rate of aldinaramam dollars for the current period, this indicator show that the monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar equivalent of US dollar the dinar the unique offset by $ 1.

He noted: this keep was by selling large amounts of dollar at auction and others to pump Iraqi banks to control the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Jaburi added: the next biennium will see another directed at the Central Bank to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar through injections so the dollar and sold at auction add to the draft deleted alasavaralthlath of Iraqi currency because it makes the size of the Iraqi currency, continued us bkodralamlh: waltagralaraki citizen therefore does not need that money to buy the dollar on switches a commodity or a car or sales, saying the draft deleted alasavaralthlath currency "exists" and issued its decision irrevocable párvulos started and will be implemented during the next biennium From now on.

And standing member of the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy of supporting the Iraqi dinar, expected next year will keep Iraqi dinars to the dollar the American conservative for its price.

Earlier, parliamentary and financial adawallgnh on MP/Kurdistan Alliance/Risalat Najib saraldinaralaraki increase to USD over the next year as a result of the Iraqi economy remains dependent on oil revenues annually.

Najib said in a statement earlier (News News Agency): I expect during the year (2012) to keep the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar price is not worth the fact that Iraq continues its unilateral supported on oil revenues.

Najib said: If the Federal Government and the Iraqi State that makes a strong Iraqi dinar in the direction of foreign currency, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country./finished/8 n. p.

Probably right... Chance might make everyone a thief.

Thanks Trooper. The ride is finally coming to an end.

Luigi... Sorry but nobody knows as of yet. .....We all hope so.

O H KAYYYY LOOK HE SAID HE WAS GOING TOO CASH IN ----- hahahah he probably need s too buy his wife a very big BIG gift because he messed up ,,, and he needs cash now so he is selling some of his dinar ,,,at the .00086 rate hehehehehehehe { it could happen } :lol:

• Upvote 1