Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Another juicy rumor?**

easyrider

Thx for the post Easy. ;)

I Like the Sound of This Rumor (Who Wouldn't) but I'm Not that Familiar with Eagle1.

Is He the Retired Bank Executive? If so He's Had Straight Forward Posts in the Past.

Have U been in Contact Yet with Bluestar yet to get His Take ?

B) B) B)

• Upvote 7

I havent talked to bluestar yet but ill be talking with him very soon hopefully this weekend all i know is Eagle 1 is part of franks team so i hope and pray this is legit only time will tell and man im lovin that rate.

Thx Easy. ;)

Ya This Is the Guy that I Thought I Remembered. I found this post from August .........

Latest CBI inflation figures are over 6% now. Frank says, it can’t touch 7% or it will be big trouble for Iraq. Frank mentions Eagle 1’s posting about us seeing the RV rate on the CBI on a Tuesday or a Thursday;

Just to repeat what I've already shared on a CC with Frank and Delta, and posted (I think) last week on the forum, because this is an international banking transaction at its core, international banks only conduct business of this nature on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. With Friday being a holy day in Iraq, it seems highly unlikely that any announcement would take place on a Friday (except perhaps in a mosque under very limited and controlled conditions).

Although it has been a number of years since I left the banking field, I did spend several years both in consumer and in international banking, and served as president of Union Bond & Trust Company for a couple of years during its formative stages. Unless banking has changed a whole lot since I was in it, things still only happen on Tuesday - Thursday that affect world-wide transactions -- and that includes currency revaluations (or devaluations).

Blessings,

Eagle1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/80950-franks-latest/#ixzz1g5d98TeY

-CNN

B) B) B)

• Upvote 5

How does one be included on a conference call like this? Thx!

Franks Site is called Frankly Speaking.

It's a Site that U have to Pay to join but the Transcripts or a Summary of the Calls Usually gets Posted here for Free the Next Day.

I'm not sure if the Conference Calls are Free to Listen to though.

B) B) B)