Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Problems with Tampa Dinar

YorkiePower

Yes, I have a problem................their prices are rediculous.

they took $2360 from my TD bank acct and only sent 1 mill dinar and for over a week they tell me they are still investigating serial numbers and be patient. It's alot of money for us .....

they took $2360 from my TD bank acct and only sent 1 mill dinar and for over a week they tell me they are still investigating serial numbers and be patient. It's alot of money for us .....

Do you know of any banks in Fl that still sell them?

I sure am happy I did my dinar transactions on ebay. I only used ebay sellers with high reputations, that were registered with the US Treasury, and had the dinars verified by delarue machines. I always got my dinars within a week of ordering, and have never had one problem. These other dinar dealers I have had people tell me they did shody business, and possibly could be crooks. Well I have all I need, and don't intend on buying anymore. There is an old saying, get greedy, and lose it all. If people would stop buying these dinars, and stop telling everybody in the world about the investment, the RV would take place sooner.

Do you know of any banks in Fl that still sell them?

If you can prove you paid the bums, and if they do not make it good fast, tell them you are going to contact the attorney general of the state of Florida, and then watch how fast they move.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 2

I had an issue with them last month...ordered 12 million and they only sent me 10 million. I had 5 separate orders, 5 separate money orders and 5 corresponding email confirms...all sent in one UPS package. They took about a week, but finally sent me the remaining 2 million. I called two or three times, sent a few emails, dropped the DV site and Adam's name a few times, and it was resolved. Have faith, they will come thru for you. If not, let Adam know of your issue. By the way, on subsequent orders, I have sent the money order, and confirm email in separate UPS packages to ensure this doesn't happen again, and it's been fine since.

Rafa10s

I sure am happy I did my dinar transactions on ebay. I only used ebay sellers with high reputations, that were registered with the US Treasury, and had the dinars verified by delarue machines. I always got my dinars within a week of ordering, and have never had one problem. These other dinar dealers I have had people tell me they did shody business, and possibly could be crooks. Well I have all I need, and don't intend on buying anymore. There is an old saying, get greedy, and lose it all. If people would stop buying these dinars, and stop telling everybody in the world about the investment, the RV would take place sooner.

If you can prove you paid the bums, and if they do not make it good fast, tell them you are going to contact the attorney general of the state of Florida, and then watch how fast they move.

Agreed, there's another old saying that "Pigs get fed but hogs get slaughtered! :P