Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update-12/15 Probably No Good - March 2012

wavggg

Hey Pals -

CAVEAT- I figured I better be the one to share this with everyone well in advance of the 12/15 date mentioned in the previous post I submitted -before I get bashed as a false prophet. I do not want to be a guru. I do not want to be the source of anyone's hope or despair. I just want to stay in honor with everyone here and tell you what I hear, when I hear it. Please don't shoot me/ While I feel there is credibility behind this, it is still a rumor and - even experts can be deceived. - On to the update...

I just got off the phone with my pal. His associate just returned from the M/E on other business. This is the same fellow who previously gave us the 12/15 date. That was before this trip. He confirmed that a bunch of people had flown to Dubai with suitcases full of IQD in anticipation of a cash-in. Everyone at the hotel was disappointed to learn that it was not going down now, after all. It appears that the date of 12/15 has most likely been blocked, allegedly by other agendas.

The strong opinion within their ranks is that the RI will be bumped to March 2012. This is likely to allow Big O (not Oprah) the chance to look like a hero, get re-elected and scoop up as much as he can get for himself and the IRS/IMF/WB. I wonder what his % commission is for doing the "dirty work" and keeping his mouth shut?

This delay will also allow several struggling European countries to go into full default. They won't be able to save their butts with their revalued IQD in time. Then the IMF/WF can step in with a debt rescue plan and assume control over them - by leveraging them so deep in debt that their Sovereignty will never see the light of day again. Thank the tie-in with the Rothschilds and the usual banking suspects for the holdup.

If this is all plays out to be true, I will be really sad that what was possibly going to be a way for Iraq to step back into the world stage as a dominant player is being re-engineered to be used as a tool to lower the world deeper into domination by NWO banksters. Yeah, we will be the accidental beneficiaries of the plot, but man, what a sour feeling it gives me. (No don't offer to take my IQD to help my conscience out - I'll deal with it myself!)

Anyway Boys and Girls... that is what I just got and now you have it too.

Best to all and Go DINAR!

gg

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

He confirmed that a bunch of people had flown to Dubai with suitcases full of IQD in anticipation of a cash-in. Everyone at the hotel was disappointed to learn that it was not going down now, after all.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1fsGGD1jA

blink.gif Me thinks...it would be better to be disappointed at hometongue.gif

You know what? An additional thought to add to the pumper's disclaimer "Don't go out and buy dinar based on what I said"...also, add "and don't go flying to Dubai with a suitcase full of dinar" laugh.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post but I'm not too surprised. It's the carrot and the horse. Keep dangling a prize, a dream, a new beginning, and sell, sell, sell those worthless pieces of paper. There is always some excuse for this not happening. I wonder what would happen if we all stopped buying.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Well if he waits until late in the first quarter he misses out of revenue from taxes collected for 2011. There also will not be enough time in the pipeline to get the money to make an impact on the economy. So if he were in charge that is just the silliest thing I have heard. By the time the money is in the system his re-election campaign will not be able to capitalize on the gains in the system. The inventory in most companies is way down, by the time you ramp up production it will be to late. Cripes, he won't be able to spin the increase in Christmas spending year over year. Just an observation.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hey Pals -

CAVEAT- I figured I better be the one to share this with everyone well in advance of the 12/15 date mentioned in the previous post I submitted -before I get bashed as a false prophet. I do not want to be a guru. I do not want to be the source of anyone's hope or despair. I just want to stay in honor with everyone here and tell you what I hear, when I hear it. Please don't shoot me/ While I feel there is credibility behind this, it is still a rumor and - even experts can be deceived. - On to the update...

I just got off the phone with my pal. His associate just returned from the M/E on other business. This is the same fellow who previously gave us the 12/15 date. That was before this trip. He confirmed that a bunch of people had flown to Dubai with suitcases full of IQD in anticipation of a cash-in. Everyone at the hotel was disappointed to learn that it was not going down now, after all. It appears that the date of 12/15 has most likely been blocked, allegedly by other agendas.

The strong opinion within their ranks is that the RI will be bumped to March 2012. This is likely to allow Big O (not Oprah) the chance to look like a hero, get re-elected and scoop up as much as he can get for himself and the IRS/IMF/WB. I wonder what his % commission is for doing the "dirty work" and keeping his mouth shut?

This delay will also allow several struggling European countries to go into full default. They won't be able to save their butts with their revalued IQD in time. Then the IMF/WF can step in with a debt rescue plan and assume control over them - by leveraging them so deep in debt that their Sovereignty will never see the light of day again. Thank the tie-in with the Rothschilds and the usual banking suspects for the holdup.

If this is all plays out to be true, I will be really sad that what was possibly going to be a way for Iraq to step back into the world stage as a dominant player is being re-engineered to be used as a tool to lower the world deeper into domination by NWO banksters. Yeah, we will be the accidental beneficiaries of the plot, but man, what a sour feeling it gives me. (No don't offer to take my IQD to help my conscience out - I'll deal with it myself!)

Anyway Boys and Girls... that is what I just got and now you have it too.

Best to all and Go DINAR!

gg

I do not think IMHO I am going to believe that someone who takes a suit case full of dinar to Dubai, in anticipation of cashing in, is also going to know the correct date of cashing in next year on March 2012.

He sounds like the fellow I heard about years ago, that someone told him to show up at a bank in Lebanon during the conflict to pick up his money from a self liquidating loan. He is waiting at the bank, bullets flying all over the place, he arrived with an empty suit case and left with an empty suit case and almost got killed.

• Upvote 5

Yeah Yeah ... March my big toe let alone Dec 15th...... what KIND of job does your friend have that he is made privy to such confidential information? SERIOUSLY .... this is so out of hand. LOGICALLY ... there is NO ONE that is gonna be in the INNER CIRCLE to know what the true motives are of this government and then devulge it to someone here from the states. Makes NO SENSE.....

• Upvote 3

I do not think IMHO I am going to believe that someone who takes a suit case full of dinar to Dubai, in anticipation of cashing in, is also going to know the correct date of cashing in next year on March 2012.

He did not go there with any suitcase of IQD - He was there on other business. He reported what he saw, other people doing that.

gg

Thanks crew for reminding me that no good deed goes unpunished and only a fool tells the truth.

Next time I'll make up a bunch of lies that will make you happy instead.

:angry:

gg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

He did not go there with any suitcase of IQD - He was there on other business. He reported what he saw, other people doing that.

gg

Thanks crew for reminding me that no good deed goes unpunished and only a fool tells the truth.

gg

Thanks for understanding. :rolleyes::hug::hug:

• Upvote 1

gg

angry.gif

gg

Now, don't go and get all twisted...I appreciate the post. wink.gif I just can't believe that people would pick up their bags and fly to Dubai, based on a rumor (well, I guess, I can believe it). That's just silly tongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

for the record - view all my posts - I don't pump - I don't sell - I'm just a Chi-Town small biz dude with some pals that swim with big fish. I don't even do biz with them - just old pals. so please for pete's sake don't roll me into that ugly bed with the pumpers... thank you

gg

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

gg

gg

Oh!! Ok, I am sorry I miss understood, well that makes it even better, so he arrived at the March 2012 date for cash in, from seeing others with suit cases of Dinar that arrived in Dubai to cash in but could not. Well that explains everything, but I appreciate you and the post.

Oh!! Ok, I am sorry I miss understood, well that makes it even better, so he arrived at the March 2012 date for cash in, from seeing others with suit cases of Dinar that arrived in Dubai to cash in but could not. Well that explains everything, but I appreciate you and the post.

Oh my goodness - just take everything out of context and have it mean what you want --

If you ever looked back in my early contributions, you would see that I shared that my pals work with Treasury and Private International Banking and Investments...

and no - you won't get names, titles and the like - that would be suicide.

In my 191 posts, I beleive have only posted 3 topics in my entire history sharing projected dates and one of those times with a rate. all of these have been in the last 30 days when I heard something substantial from someone I trust.

I'm in this to win like the rest of you - being a single dad of 4 kids for 12 years with no mama is expensive - I really want/need this to happen.

So to those of you who appreciate my honesty - thank you.

To those who are just insufferable cynics - please just ignore me.

gg

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Oh my goodness - just take everything out of context and have it mean what you want --

If you ever looked back in my early contributions, you would see that I shared that my pals work with Treasury and Private International Banking and Investments...

and no - you won't get names, titles and the like - that would be suicide.

In my 191 posts, I beleive have only posted 3 topics in my entire history sharing projected dates and one of those times with a rate. all of these have been in the last 30 days when I heard something substantial from someone I trust.

I'm in this to win like the rest of you - being a single dad of 4 kids for 12 years with no mama is expensive - I really want/need this to happen.

So to those of you who appreciate my honesty - thank you.

To those who are just insufferable cynics - please just ignore me.

gg

Way to Hang In There Bro' ! ;)

U Still Got Us Peeps Up in the Peanut Gallery Doing "The Wave" for Ya !

B) B) B)