Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNTDinar posted in *** forum a update late Mon night with a Q and A by JNVW 12/06/2011

Papster

TNTDinar posted in PTR forum a update late Mon night with a Q and A by JNVW

12/06/2011

tntdinar: I going to reiterrate what I had put in here earlier today.

tntdinar: I have been on calls all day. I have received over 7 confirmations that everything that needed to be said was said. Everything that needed to be signed, was signed and that we will see tomorrow that chapter 7 has been removed from Iraq, effective tomorrow.

tntdinar: There is a UN meeting scheduled for tomorrow where the final vote will be taken (official procedure) and everyone will be able to see this for themselves.

tntdinar: So, what I suggest we do is wait until that happens and then we can see if it is true or not.

tntdinar: Paula is not here, so please just hold the questions for minute and I will try to answer a few.

tntdinar: Everyone does not have the same source, so you can't expect everyone to say the same info.

tntdinar: I would be greatful to you all, if you let everyone express their own opinion without trying to force yours on them.

tntdinar: There was a lot of info today that suggest we are indeed at the end of this ride, but we still have to let it happen and become official.

tntdinar: Check the UN calendar in the morning and see if the UNAMI meeting is scheduled or if they had it late tonight (possible) and then you will no what to expect the rest of the day.

wdsheehan: tntdinar I think it is scheduled for 7am est... brb

wdsheehan CHANNEL 4 10:00 a.m.: Security Council Meeting: The situation concerning Iraq (Original Language) tomorrow, view UN meeting http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/index.html

wdsheehan: tntdinar... have a pm question 12:58 AM DiBru: ask tony, please..true or false chapter 7..what did he mean

tntdinar: Timelines have been drawn and somethings can no longer be put off.

tntdinar: We had several vistors from another country and belive me they did not come here on vaction.

tntdinar: It is my firm belief that Iraq does need a tradeable currency for this to happen. I have been given window for this to happen and we will now have to wait to see if it does.

wdsheehan: tntdinar pm question: 1:01 AM tbull: thanks tony !!!! there have been reports of rates showing tonight have you heard this ? and do you know for sure that rv must happen for chap 7 to be released ?

wdsheehan: tntdinar pm question 1:02 AM MayTheForceBeWithYou: TNTDINAR Hey guy! Do you believe we will see this after the offician UN announcement is made, or are there now new things in play to also look for?

tntdinar: I have heard that rates are showing in 1 other country tonight, but no I have not seen it for myself.

wdsheehan: tntdinar pm question: 1:01 AM tbull: thanks tony !!!! there have been reports of rates showing tonight have you heard this ? and do you know for sure that rv must happen for chap 7 to be released ?

tntdinar: Again, I do believe that the rates have to be active in order for Iraq to be released.

tntdinar: This is all according to the information that I have been receiving all day.

wdsheehan: TNTDINAR pm question: 1:06 AM Marsh: Do we know if the rate is pegged to the GBP Thanks

tntdinar: I have been told tagain today, that the rate is pegged to the GBP.

wdsheehan: 1:06 AM Shoelady: .I had a reserve expire this evening, If you were to take another gamble would you do it tonight??

tntdinar: No I would not place a reserve order tonight or any other night.

wdsheehan: 1:07 AM BellaGrits: for TONY: WE have heard on the boards tonight Australia is seeing rates from 3 diff sources via skype, etc, have you heard Australia?

wdsheehan: 1:08 AM Larzman: please ask TNT if IHO does he feel this might happen in the next 24-48 hrs

tntdinar: Yes I have heard about Australia, but again I didn't see it. Two of my sources have said they were contacted about it. The rate they are seeing is probably not the final rate though.

wdsheehan: 1:09 AM lawdog32: Can Tony elaborate on his window, if not, that is cool, thanks for everything!

tntdinar: Guys I don't know excatly when this is going to happen, all I can say is that everything is moving in the right direction and we should see it very soon. This only what is being passed along today/night. Things could happen in the middle of the night to change this, but I don't think it will.

wdsheehan: 1:08 AM drewzdinar: TNTDINAR: Have you heard the rumors coming out of Australia with a rate of $8.50??? 1:10 AM drewzdinar: TNTDINAR: What's the best Cuban cigar you have ever smoked?

tntdinar: Ok, I was just dropping by to say hi. I heard there was an uproar in the room. All I am asking is that you respect one another and let everyone have their own opinion.

wdsheehan: 1:11 AM weareblessed: TY Tony.....Has Maliki left for Iraq?

tntdinar: This will be over sooner than you think.

wdsheehan: TONY IS THAT ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE??????

tntdinar: Yes, that is all for now. Dan is here and he said he will be making another call later tonight to talk to you guys and to answer some questions.

tntdinar: Have a good night all. If some can, could you please transcribe this and place it in the main forum. Thanks.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2