Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

didn't people believe he was talking about the RV a few months ago...and it wound up being something far from it,,,,take off your RV glasses

I think you are referring to Rush Limbaugh and it ended up being the release of his own Iced Tea brand or something. I agree that everyone tends to believe that many things are linked to the RV when they probably aren't. At any rate, there is no denying that things seem to be moving in the right direction over there. Whether we get the result we are looking for remains to be seen but I think we will soon know one way or the other. Here's to dreaming big...................

• Upvote 1

Of course you didn't "hear" the word dinar, because he said he wouldn't say anything about it, but in regard to the EU collapse, etc., it makes a whole lot of sense to me. Because at this time, where and how else could a massive amount of wealth come from where no one knows about it (except us)? Clear as water to me.

• Upvote 2

So I guess we tune in on Monday and lets see what Beck says...

Maybe an RV before that???

I hope so.

Quad B)

That would head off any damage Glenn Beck would do. I don't like Glenn Beck, and I will dislike him all the more if he ruins this for us.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That would head off any damage Glenn Beck would do. I don't like Glenn Beck, and I will dislike him all the more if he ruins this for us.

Even if he comes right out and says it, it won't ruin it for us. People don't act quickly on what they hear. He has never said anything in the past that turned into huge money, so the people who listen won't just jump on the bandwagon. So many people have jumped off the bandwagon...regularly advertising dumping their dinar here. Just because we focus on this doesn't mean anyone else will take it seriously, even when Beck talks about it. It's just the way it is.

• Upvote 5

Are you implying that Glenn Beck is of sound mind? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So have you actually listened to him? Or are you carrying forth an attitude handed to you by some other ignoramus? :lol: I only ask because so far 100% of the time with people I can press in person (you I can't) it's an attitude they accepted from another liberal, and have no personal experience of their own. Most people don't have any idea what he actually stands for.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I disagree. It's not that clear. Don't waste the time. :P

I thought it was very clear that Beck was on to something. I have no idea of what else he could have been talking about, other then the RV. He did mention the word currencies and redistribution of wealth.

jmo

• Upvote 3

If Beck ends up talking about a dinar rv on nationwide radio that is the last thing we need. Telling the masses it is cheap to invest in and could make them money would certainly cause a run on dinars. It would only be good for the dealers. More dilution would ensure this doesn't happen. jmho

Wouldn't make a damn bit of difference if another million people bought dinar, the dinar is in circulation, they aren't printing anymore of it. Most of the Dinar bought in the US right now was sold back to dealers from consumers like us.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

So have you actually listened to him? Or are you carrying forth an attitude handed to you by some other ignoramus? :lol: I only ask because so far 100% of the time with people I can press in person (you I can't) it's an attitude they accepted from another liberal, and have no personal experience of their own. Most people don't have any idea what he actually stands for.

Yes, I have actually listened to him. In fact, I listen to him often throughout the week. I simply think he's nuts. I am not what you could call a "liberal." I am a registered Libertarian.

Did he cry?

Crocodile tears...

You asked and you shall receive! -1

:lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Actually I am hoping Glen plays golf this weekend and forgets about the whole thing. Does some gator hunting or watch the Dolphins and his mini me's do the same thing. Right now I feel like CBI "we are going to RD 2013!" Please no press. Not now. Thank you very much.

hope your wrong about the 2013 RD part. Thank you very much

In the end of the clip he used the word REPARATIONS, which means compensation for war for example. The US is leaving Iraq (any other countries? - no), talking about forex and wealth transfer from west to other countries.

Would fit IQD quite nicely...plus that people with even little money could join this investment to "protect themselves"...gold and silver will not do here as small money not enough to protect, options etc. will not do as they are one of main reasons for this whole financial mess we are in etc.

Would be interesting to hear what he says on Monday...

• Upvote 1

Glenn Beck pretends to be a "man of the people," populist type of figure, when in fact he is a shameless opportunist. His March on the Mall in Washington attracted 150,000 people, but what else did it achieve? Well, not much, but Glenn Beck sold a lot of t-shirts and books.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

So you're a registered pot smoker who says leave me alone so I can fry my brain by myself? :blink:

You couldn't be more incorrect. How do you know anything about me at all? The fact of the matter is that you don't.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 4

I heard the first part of his show when he quoted Obama about having the "wealthier" citizens do their "fare" share and pay more taxes and the US buying the chevy volt three times, and the lady with 15 children whose husband was arrested and wants US to step up to the plate and take care of her and her children...never got to the RV. I do hope we are close...for all our sakes. God Bless and Happy Holiday!

• Upvote 1