Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U. S. Congressman denies that Treasury Department is holding any Dinars

Seabee

I honestly don't understand why people are going to such lengths to find out if our government has IQD or not? What does that have to do with anything? Either this thing is going to RV or it isn't. Who cares who has what and why. The bottom line is, if you have some and it RV's you will be in great shape. Doesn't matter who else has it or what they are going to do with it, worry about yourselves and worry about the things you can control. I could care less if our government, my neighbor, my boss, Iraqi's, etc...etc... have IQD. When it RV's it RV's and if you are lucky enough to have some at that time, then you did yourself a favor. Stop bothering banks, stop calling your congressman, you aren't going to get any further in this thing by doing that. It will happen when it's supposed to happen..period!

• Upvote 5

I've been in this investment 8 years this month, and at no time has anyone ever had any credible evidence that UST had dinars... Now the Gurus 6 or 7 years ago came out and said that UST had Trillions of dinars but yet no one can prove it.... :lol::lol::lol:

No proof? What about the I knew a guy who met a guy who drove a truck,forklift or front end loader who loaded pallets,shipping crates or large plastic trash bags full of 25k notes onto a ship,plane or into the trunk of Paul Bremers limo story?

Well..that's proof enough for me..

• Upvote 1

All you people are so negative about your elected government. Your fellow citizens put them there!

To answer his question, the US Federal Reserve would be the bank holding any dinar. It is a privately owned and operated bank like every other central bank around the free world. A low level federal politician would have no idea if the Fed would be holding dinar in it's reserves.

I would suspect they do have dinar in their reserves, but no one other than high level bankers at the Fed would know for sure and they're not going to tell anybody!

I myself would feel a little embarrassed calling my local Rep/MP about a speculative investment like this. What other answer could you have conceivable received... "why yes, the US Fed has trillions of Iraqi dinar. You better get yourself some quick, it's about to rv". I don't think so! :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I myself would feel a little embarrassed calling my local Rep/MP about a speculative investment like this. What other answer could you have conceivable received... "why yes, the US Fed has trillions of Iraqi dinar. You better get yourself some quick, it's about to rv". I don't think so! :o

Why should any of us feel embarrassed about asking a question to an elected represenative? After all every legal resident is part of this government and have legal right to ask questions and unless it is classfied that is all rhere should be. We should all be entitled to answers and hopefuly know enough about the represenative to know if he is at least giving a truthfull response.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Easy on this. Federal Reserve may hold some dinar but know one know how much. Really, it doesn't matter. We are the ones holding all the dinar in the U.S. Think about it. When you cash in at the bank, they take your dinar. Electronically transfer that to the Fed or Treasury and now they hold dinar. There are possibly 2 to 3 million of us who will cash in each holding from 1 to 5 million on the average. Some hold 100mil to a billion (rumor, but it may be. I know people with 100mil.). All of that is going to the Fed or the UST. They in turn trade it to CBI.

The point is, we are the vaults where all the dinar is held. Just a theory. What do you think?

Your a shark...Nice work and thanks for sharing....I mean shark as a compliment...

Thanks Bluejay, I am seriously going to pay him a visit in the next few weeks provided that we don't have an RV. The only problem is, is that he is in his home district office once a week while Cogress is in session.Any info I can learn, I will feed it back through here.

Do I expect to get a credible answer? Maybe not

But, as they say, I will give it the ole college try.

• Upvote 1

But, if they told you they did hold dinar you would believe them. why ask a question when your not going to beleive the answer anyway.

I'm sure that what ever answer I am given that I could sort out the fact from the fiction. I live in a county in New York where the major players in the county politics are a bunch of olds farts set in their ways . They have run they county into the ground where we are the now the second poorest county in the state. I have had dealings with village politics , school and most recently the county level. I am more of the antaginist where I seek out truth for the rest of the honest folks. Any chance I get to antaginise a local politician for something that I may be on the opposite side of I will go after him. People in the community look for my insight on the opinion page in the local papers. People that know me and my actions respect me, because I will not go out and publicly trash anyone. I will put someone in my sights and treat them with respect as they should be but can also make him or her look foolish without verbaly saying something foolish to them.

Will I believe what the Congressman might tell me? Perhaps or perhaps not, but I will bring back any response to DV and I have no intention of talking publcly about this.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like he either has no clue as to what's going on or he's eyeball deep in manure.

Thanks for the story, keep us updated if you're able to get a hold of him.

Or maybe since the DINAR PUMPING GURUS are the only ones who ever said the UST had several trillion in IDQ, the UST doesnt have any IDQ at all. All of the exciting things that WE ALL hold on to involving this investment ie, Bush saying war would pay for itself, but NO ONE has ever been able to show the speech, The UST is invested heavily into IDQ, but NO ONE has been able to show anything remotly close to proving that, and my personal favorites are everytime any of our government members go to Iraq its because they are about to announce the RV. The list can go on and on, but you get the point. These are all RUMORS we were told by one of the MANY GURUS and the rumors spread like wildfire. All these things give us hope right? Its almost sickening, its like we have all been brainwashed. We have been told something so many times over and over we actually belive its fact. BUT!!! Anytime a bank or a congressman/woman, denies any involvement with the IDQ WE ALL shut it down before we even read the whole post. Its gotta be a big secret right? Banks wont say anything, the government is hush hush, top secret info from OKIE that the RV has happend 26 flippin times already. Everybody go ahead and bash me since I dont have a great bank story or a brother in the military that knows all the inside info, BUT you ALL know I'm right. Do I belive in this investment...?... 100% yes, if I didnt I would have sold my dinar along time ago. We have all fallen prey to the PAID PUMPERS in this game, and its really sad. All these stories keep giving us hope that its coming, but you and I both know the stories are all garbage, and yes there is proof they are all garbage because they never happend. I truly belive once the troops are out of Iraq, then they will raise the value of the dinar. Even then there is still a possibility that they will come out with a brand new currency and what we have is toilet paper. I would not be surprised by anything with this investment because people do crazy **** when money is involved! Im not trying to rain on everyones parade, but its time WE ALL wake up to what is REAL and what is FAKE

• Upvote 2

I have to give you a A plus for trying to get info but I doubt very seriously even if the congressman knew any info he would have never passed it along........we still have to realize this is a gamble...we have invested on an untradeable currency in which we are hoping to make millions on.......even much more than an insider stock market tip if our hopes come true......IMO our congressmen probably have little info about the RV....if they did the info would leak out to the public......

They probably know more than they are allowed to talk about. The Strategic Framework to Rebuild Iraq was set up by Bush. Everything is going to Bush's plan including the withdrawal of US forces, Iraq out of Chapter 7 & the RV. They already know the exact date they will allow the RV to happen.

There is a Bill before the House holding our elected officials accountable for insider trading intel they may use to their own advantage. They're hands are tied by what intel they can release to the public.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1