Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cooperation among Central Banks of the World

I live in Texas, but I enjoy watching international channels in order to get news from abroad. As I was watching Globo Television News, from Brazil, the reporter said that the Central Banks of the world are joining together to rescue both the European and the international currency markets during this financial crisis. IMO, this is great news! Go RV!

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 6

I live in Texas, but I enjoy watching international channels in order to get news from abroad. As I was watching Globo Television News, from Brazil, the reporter said that the Central Banks of the world are joining together to rescue both the European and the international currency markets during this financial crisis. IMO, this is great news! Go RV!

Barboza, I used to have Globo, I'm from Sao Paulo, where are you from ?

I'm from Rio, but I have been in Texas since 1974.

What do you think about the news, TonyDownTheShore?

Nice, my wife is from Rio, I've been in New Jersey since 1971.

I think we're moving slow, but we're getting close, like Adam said, there's hardly anything left for them to do, so anyday now.

So what are the Brasileiros saying.

Barboza..... :tiphat: Great to hear from you old Friend. I also got excited about this news.

I ponder this idea or theory ? would you let me know yours.

I am no economist, however If lower interest rates and the ability to loan across the Atlantic between the Central Banksof the World,was the cure all this time to saving Europe. Then why wouldn't they have done this along time ago?

And with the USA in so much financial trouble and sinking into more debt by the minute. and with us in this great Recession / Depression.

Then why am I so excited about this. And why does this suddenly make everything look and feel so good?

I have been involved with the Dinar for so long as you have also. That I may be a getting a little conspiracy theroist here.

This looks and feels like it could be a smoke screen to hide the fact that the Dinar RV is what will really be saving the economic situation.

After all as big as this RV will be to so many countries, with literally Little to No forefront exposure in the news all these years about this RV and the possibilities and effects it will have for the whole WORLD.

Would this not be the perfect way to hide what really saved the day?

I do not know foresure however I beleave the RV will happen with Little to No fanfare in world News about the event.

Just like there was literally No News reguarding the Millions/Billions that were made on the quick turn around of the Kuwaiti Dinar.

Your Thoughts old friend. :twothumbs:

Nice, my wife is from Rio, I've been in New Jersey since 1971.

I think we're moving slow, but we're getting close, like Adam said, there's hardly anything left for them to do, so anyday now.

So what are the Brasileiros saying.

Anyday is correct, although I still believe that it is several months away. However still falls within your anyday scenario. Like we say here at work, it's all but done!