Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 2/22

ilovedinar2

so we dont have long to wait to see if medics info is good .....lets wait and see he sounds pretty sure....as far as medic being wrong every time ....i only recall once that he went out on a limb. and tryed to make the call the vast majority of his intell has been posted non specific on dates only by the best intell he had at the time...how many others have done far worse....a bunch that i can think of

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so we dont have long to wait to see if medics info is good .....lets wait and see he sounds pretty sure....as far as medic being wrong every time ....i only recall once that he went out on a limb. and tryed to make the call the vast majority of his intell has been posted non specific on dates only by the best intell he had at the time...how many others have done far worse....a bunch that i can think of

Then you need to brush up on your reading comprehension. He has made countless specific predictions and he's even apologized for some of them. You asked "how many have done far worse", none of the gurus have done worse, all of their info has a zero percent success rate so they're all equally as bad.

i think what bothers me most about medic's info is the "no more dinar sales in the us"...i'm used to him being "wrong", but my common sense tells me that even after the IQD rv's (if it ever does), you'll still be able to buy dinar in the US, just at a higher price...why would you no longer be able to buy it? i realize a lot of places that used to exchange it have stopped, but you can still get it online right? whatever!

MEDIC...... I have it from an indisputable source that you are fraudulent on many of your blerbs. You should desist from sending crap to get everyone excited. The truth is exciting enough. Ali notifing police, etc. Ha!! Thats bullsh...... and you made it up. AND YOU KNOW IT !!!! I GOT THIS STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE !!!!!

Has anyone been able to verify any of this?

No! The fact is, nobody knows nothing until the RV hits. I don't know why people are giving false Intel. I can respect if a person would give their opinion and say what made them come to that opinion, but when folks say stuff like "I got breaking news, the dinar will open this day at this rate according to my connect over seas" that's a bunch of bullshyt. That sort of stuff get you killed in the streets here in DC. Stop spreading rumors and just give a respectable opinion.

Med says to (20:17:20):

I WAS GIVEN THIS JUST MINUTES AGO

Med says to (20:17:32):

I WAS GIVEN IT AND ASKED TO POST IT AS FACT

Med says to (20:17:57):

#1) TOP DALLAS TRADER CONFIRMS THAT THIS WILL BE LAST WEEK FOR DINAR SALES IN US

Med says to (20:18:31):

#2) ALI CONTACTS POLICE CHIEF WAXACHACHIE TX AND SAYS WILL NEED ADDED SECURITY BY ENF OF WEEK

Med says to (20:18:40):

ON #2

Med says to (20:18:51):

MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU TALK TO A CHIEF OF POLICE

Med says to (20:19:00):

HE IS NOT THE GOOD FRIEND OF ONE OF MY MEMBERS

Med says to (20:19:11):

THAT IS ALL I HAVE

Med says to (20:19:18):

MED HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Med says to (20:19:23):

LATER ALL

Med says to (20:17:20):

I WAS GIVEN THIS JUST MINUTES AGO

Med says to (20:17:32):

I WAS GIVEN IT AND ASKED TO POST IT AS FACT

Med says to (20:17:57):

#1) TOP DALLAS TRADER CONFIRMS THAT THIS WILL BE LAST WEEK FOR DINAR SALES IN US

Med says to (20:18:31):

#2) ALI CONTACTS POLICE CHIEF WAXACHACHIE TX AND SAYS WILL NEED ADDED SECURITY BY ENF OF WEEK

Med says to (20:18:40):

ON #2

Med says to (20:18:51):

MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU TALK TO A CHIEF OF POLICE

Med says to (20:19:00):

HE IS NOT THE GOOD FRIEND OF ONE OF MY MEMBERS

Med says to (20:19:11):

THAT IS ALL I HAVE

Med says to (20:19:18):

MED HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Med says to (20:19:23):

LATER ALL