Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opening Warka Acct & Should I put in Warka or Invest in ISX?

20 hours ago, Onenomad said:

Why have you lost your account with Warka, have they closed your account? How did they notify you and what did they say regarding the closure?

sorry meant to say "closing"...LOL  I am trying to close account and move money across so i can buy more shares

Ok thanks, after the proxy shares being sold I thought we had a new challenge with accounts being closed....

So you have/planing to close account with Warka, contacted CBI for advise on way forward to recover funds? 

Take it your strategy is transfer to other ISX broker rather than out of country transfer?

I have been in this since 2005 and over time learned to manage expectations with Warka l, if there is a route out albeit via ISX keep me posted👍🏻

2 hours ago, screwball said:

sorry meant to say "closing"...LOL  I am trying to close account and move money across so i can buy more shares

I tried that a couple years ago and couldn't do it. Let us know if things have changed.

And yeah any email I have sent to the CBI regarding Warka Bank and the CBI "Get Well" plan has been responded to telling me to contact Warka Bank. Lol.

Good luck

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

I tried that a couple years ago and couldn't do it. Let us know if things have changed.

And yeah any email I have sent to the CBI regarding Warka Bank and the CBI "Get Well" plan has been responded to telling me to contact Warka Bank. Lol.

Good luck

Yep..will keep you posted...I have been trying every year since the were put under banking supervision...I was fortunate to get most of mine out but have families still have about 4.6 million in there...nit overly concerned because it’s still earning interest but would love to buy **** load more shares..

I did have most of Warka holdings in ISX but through proxy as purchased around 2006, never bothered getting transferred into my name. I sold all my hard cash last year and invested elsewhere as I feel the only route we could make substantial returns now is via ISX.

Once/if we are able to transfer to other broker the lot is going into ISX, as it was before Warka sold them without my instruction!!!