Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Posts and Mailman17 Posts

billbill

who cares??????????? they are both full of sheet and provide no accurate info anyway :wub:

I didn't ask for your opinion of them, thanks just the same. To answer your question, I think it is obvious that I do. I enjoy reading their posts just like I do alot of others. No reason to be ugly about it. You obviously don't have any relevant information to give.

• Upvote 14

I didn't ask for your opinion of them, thanks just the same. To answer your question, I think it is obvious that I do. I enjoy reading their posts just like I do alot of others. No reason to be ugly about it. You obviously don't have any relevant information to give.

I agree. When they are focused on Dinar - they have some credible information. Sometimes the posts wander off and are not interesting. BUT I would reads Med and MM twice before I read anything Bulldog, OKIE et al have to say. Look at BullCookies stuff. Always "any minute now guaranteed" or $6+ ... $7+. I will continue to say : people who post that stuff should put it in rumor. It also ruins their credibility.

Nuff said...

• Upvote 3

I agree. When they are focused on Dinar - they have some credible information. Sometimes the posts wander off and are not interesting. BUT I would reads Med and MM twice before I read anything Bulldog, OKIE et al have to say. Look at BullCookies stuff. Always "any minute now guaranteed" or $6+ ... $7+. I will continue to say : people who post that stuff should put it in rumor. It also ruins their credibility.

Nuff said...

Couldn't have said it any better! Thanks +1 :)

• Upvote 1

Couldn't have said it any better! Thanks +1 :)

I fail to see any post where Med or Mailman17 calls for an RV on a daily basis. As a member of this site, and of Med's, I continually find it appalling that some who bring no facts, articles, participate in discussions regarding the latest news (yes, I said news) articles coming out of Iraq, and try to disect it down to where it makes sense, can discredit these two men.

Both study up on anything coming out of iraq, and do not put any faith, trust, or belief in the continuous rumors. Nor do they solicit any money from their members in return for services or goods. they educate, and empower the individuals who look for only the truth, and where we as investors stand on a daily basis.

the situation in Iraq is dynamic, and it is fluid. It changes on a daily basis, depending on which member of parliament speaks, or whether it's Saleh or Shabibi from the CBI speaking. Yet in the end, on Med's site, these two men help the fellow members by using their God-given talents to make sense out of all the mush in the news. They pay no attention to the so-called gurus from other sites, as it has been proven time and time again that they are wrong on a daily/weekly basis.

If you want to disagree with these two men, that's fine. It's a free country. But do not take their chats and post them here, because neither of them (and I know this firsthand) approve of their posts/chats being copied over to this site. Whether you like them or not, that's up to you, but what have you got against them? Their style, humor, truthfullness, or is it something else?

If you don't like who they are, what they stand for, or their style of communication, DON'T READ THEM..

thank you.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I fail to see any post where Med or Mailman17 calls for an RV on a daily basis. As a member of this site, and of Med's, I continually find it appalling that some who bring no facts, articles, participate in discussions regarding the latest news (yes, I said news) articles coming out of Iraq, and try to disect it down to where it makes sense, can discredit these two men.

Both study up on anything coming out of iraq, and do not put any faith, trust, or belief in the continuous rumors. Nor do they solicit any money from their members in return for services or goods. they educate, and empower the individuals who look for only the truth, and where we as investors stand on a daily basis.

the situation in Iraq is dynamic, and it is fluid. It changes on a daily basis, depending on which member of parliament speaks, or whether it's Saleh or Shabibi from the CBI speaking. Yet in the end, on Med's site, these two men help the fellow members by using their God-given talents to make sense out of all the mush in the news. They pay no attention to the so-called gurus from other sites, as it has been proven time and time again that they are wrong on a daily/weekly basis.

If you want to disagree with these two men, that's fine. It's a free country. But do not take their chats and post them here, because neither of them (and I know this firsthand) approve of their posts/chats being copied over to this site. Whether you like them or not, that's up to you, but what have you got against them? Their style, humor, truthfullness, or is it something else?

If you don't like who they are, what they stand for, or their style of communication, DON'T READ THEM..

thank you.

That is why I asked the initial question on this post. I like to read their posts and agree that they give credible information unlike alot of the others. Sorry if they don't like their posts re-posted on other sites...that is where I would read them. I have never read anything they posted that was claiming more than what their information gave them. No outlandish claims like others have made. :twothumbs:

ahhhhhh....mailman mabe take to much meds and sick now

Tooooo Funny!!!!!!! :tiphat::lol::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Just curious if anyone sees their chats anywhere. I used to be able to read their posts here or after they were brought over to Dinar Recaps and/or Dinar Daddys site but seems like they dropped off altogether. Thanks, :)

There is not nothing to post, they don't post rumors :lol: . They wait for acutal facts that can be backed up and then they post :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2