Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MMTC

mikep05

No link! We don't know if its Angus, Brangus, or Brahma...or some other kind of bull!

Micro Imaging Technologies Inc. Just google it.

This company has a machine about to go into production that identifies pathogens.Will be a huge breakthrough in the food industry.Just put a little Due Diligence in and you will see what i'm talking about.

• Upvote 1

Micro Imaging Technologies Inc. Just google it.

This company has a machine about to go into production that identifies pathogens.Will be a huge breakthrough in the food industry.Just put a little Due Diligence in and you will see what i'm talking about.

Good idea...does Due Diligence come in a shaker bottle like other spices?

• Upvote 1

yes i own this stock..as well as the ID ..Just figured some news on more investments was long overdue..Just check it out and decide for yourselves.The market movers will be all over this before long JMHO

Dealing with all the food recalls this company has a huge market space for this machine (MIT 1000)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I own 3.5 million shares of MMTC. I have done my DD. This penny stock is a jewel in the rough and will run...BIG TIME!

I own 3.5 million shares of MMTC. I have done my DD. This penny stock is a jewel in the rough and will run...BIG TIME!

I believe in this stock so much I posted it twice.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I believe this will start climbing by end of November 2012. The year 2013 will be a gem for this stock. In a previous post, I said that I owned x number of shares. Now it's x times 3. This machine will go to market and be big news.

Chartman17biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...