Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Quite Before The Storm

possum

BMO..............That time would be the months before Donald Trump bought so many millions of dinar,

and when Hillarious said now is the time to invest in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget, when VP Cheney went to Iraq when he was in office he obviously went to buy dinar. What other reason could he have? sorry.gif

Oh and this is about my 800th quiet before the storm. lol-032.gif

It is bright & sun shiny here today, no storm in sight but I hope you are right about the silence. Something is lurking around the corner, don't you just feel it. Ready for the " Big Rv " come on $3.86

LOL I hope you're right on the $3.86 but I doubt we'll get that right out the gate. I hope I'm wrong though.

mr possum greetings and salutations i have 100% faith in your intell....karnak the great spoke with me last night and confirmed it .....and with the info bagdad bob has given you this is already a done deal....his keen intellect that was displayed about no u.s. tanks in bagdad is proof of his infinate and unquestionable wisdom