Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPEFULLY THIS IS TRUE !!!!

Has anyone looked on the ForexPros site? Someone wrote in the Bullish / Bearish Pitches, ( see below ). Now if this is true that would be awesome. I'm not coughing from any smoke just yet. laugh.gif Go Rv.

Friday, Nov 4th 2011RV'ed Oct 31st; can cash in on Nov 10th

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone looked on the ForexPros site? Someone wrote in the Bullish / Bearish Pitches, ( see below ). Now if this is true that would be awesome. I'm not coughing from any smoke just yet. laugh.gif Go Rv.

WHAT???????? :rolleyes:

I just read that on Facebook and came here immediately to see if anyone knows something....please say it's true...go RV!!!

I am not trying to be a downer, but don't get too excited until you get an email from Adam. I think it is someone messing with us. Account holders can type in there own comments I believe. This is not official until we confirm the confirmations. wink.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not trying to be a downer, but don't get too excited until you get an email from Adam. I think it is someone messing with us. Account holders can type in there own comments I believe. This is not official until we confirm the confirmations. wink.gif

I just checked it out, looks like it's just an opinion...dang it.

I followed the link and this is what it said under Nov 4 Bullish Pitches

"The Iraqi Dinar has not RV'd. Speculators are saying it may not RV until after holiday's, maybe even next year, and possibly not RV at all."

That's a far cry from what you guys are reporting. What's the truth?

I just went to the link and it said this:

The Iraqi Dinar has not RV'd. Speculators are saying it may not RV until after holiday's, maybe even next year, and possibly not RV at all. :(:huh:

You need to include details when you post information such as this, and some common sense. That quote was from someone that is a member of ForexPros. I am a member of ForexPros. It means nothing. The guy that made the comment could be anybody, the president of a financial institution or a janitor. You don't know.

If you have not noticed around here, many people read something and take it as fact. They do no research of their own and take anything as gospel. You can send rumors and chaos around the world by posting that comment "and possibly not RV at all." and including the source as Forex. Very misleading.

Edited by Carrello
  • Downvote 3