Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAILMAN77 RIPS ADAM

TrinityeXchange

If this is the dumbest thing you have ever seen written here, you obviously don't get on this site much. Maybe he was simply stating that he doesn't believe it is his real name? Who know's, but it certainly isn't even close to the dumbest thing that has been written on this site!

I stand corrected by your superior wisdom. Your reponse to me is much closer to being the dumbest thing. LOL I've been here daily for well over a year, so that doesn't quite leave me in the "newbie" class, now does it?

• Upvote 4

Im personally looking for the rate to come out low so I wont be disappointed if it does......HOWEVER..from what the Iraqis have said in the media over and over about being on par with the dollar and some iraqis saying the dinar will be powerful once again....i wouldnt be suprised if we have a$1.00 + RV...IMO :)

Im personally looking for the rate to come out low so I wont be disappointed if it does......HOWEVER..from what the Iraqis have said in the media over and over about being on par with the dollar and some iraqis saying the dinar will be powerful once again....i wouldnt be suprised if we have a$1.00 + RV...IMO :)

Nice post :)

Nice post :)

• Upvote 1

"I still think it's very possible that the rate will only be a dime...others that I talk to say it could be a heck of a lot higher, up to a dollar but NOBODY I talk to - well, at least in the group of people that actually have brains"

This is the part of Adam's post that I think Mailman is referring to. I only remembered it because when I read it I thought, Oh that is gonna ruffle some feathers!

Well maybe if Mailman stopped incorrectly predicting an RV, maybe we will give him more credit...and a brain.

improve-brain-health-2.jpg

If we make any money at all it was a good investment. I have lost darn near 100K USD in my 401K plan over the past few years. So am I smart to keep investing in my 401K or buying more IQD ? I will be glad to make a 10 thousand dollars from a couple thousand dollar investment.

Go RV Gobble Gobble cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I have always felt that guru med and guru mailman are the same person. Whether they are or not, they have very explosive tempers. The rudeness they have displayed in the past is shocking. They will rip anyone a new one if their members do not agree with what they say and constantly stroke med and mailman's ego. They have no class and their latest antics prove that.

• Upvote 2

What is he then? A robot? A toy animal? A pig-in-a-poke? haha I have to give it to you--this is the flat-out, hands-down dumbest thing I've ever seen written here. :lol::D:P:P:P

I think the reference may have been that Adam Montana is not his real name, pseudo, aka, etc., which may be a security issue.

"I still think it's very possible that the rate will only be a dime...others that I talk to say it could be a heck of a lot higher, up to a dollar but NOBODY I talk to - well, at least in the group of people that actually have brains"

This is the part of Adam's post that I think Mailman is referring to. I only remembered it because when I read it I thought, Oh that is gonna ruffle some feathers!

TRUTH HURTS

GO ADAM: goRV!!!

• Upvote 2

Before any "GURU' can go around claiming a higher rate, they better start by proving the money supply is not as much as they claim.

If the money supply is high, they better back it with proof of a really high demand or factual evidence of hard assets to back that value.

A hybrid scenario could be done at $0.01 & $0.10... They would simply remove 2 zeros or 1 zero. This action would likely only take place if they really felt they needed to be at or over a dollar for psychological reasons.

Now, remaining on par w/ a dollar sure helps makes transactions easier. How they get there is important, to us & their people.

One route, which has been argued time & time again results in no increase in purchasing power. Its a monetary illusion where new notes are printed & released where the 000s are omitted. This is a break-even route, where we only benefit by any appreciation from the value beyond the '86'. Their money doesn't buy any more or less before or after. A 25,000 note still buys the same goods, a new 25 note still buys the same goods.

Now, if they're able to revalue 10 times the value, 100 times, the value... That is great for us! Anything beyond that is phenominal. But Guru's have been wrong, time & time again. One one thing in particular, the 'date.'

We can't confirm who is right or wrong on a rate until the date hits..

What all of us, mostly gurus, researcher, and the like are trying to do is simply reverse engineer an event that has not occurred yet. We dont' know the end-game, so we can't decipher what is needed, required, or how the process will play out..

To this point, everything is an educated guess or opinion that we mostly have to respect. We may have difference of opinions, and if we deny the likelihood of a high rate, no one here will complain if it comes out high. They likely have a plan in motion that can change as easily as the wind changes.. The process seems long & drawn out, and the best thing to do is to learn to have patience, accept that the worst is a possibility, & hope for the best.

The IQD may not make us rich, but that particular region is full of investment opportunities. We just need to jump into the right basket to come out ahead..

I just hope the ride comes to an end soon... Whether it benefits us or not, some of the deceitful gurus will no longer be able to benefit on their pumping antics that help line their pocket. And, $0.10 is respectable rate, in my opinion. They can quickly ride that value up to a $1.00 as people exchange the currency. At $0.10 & the ability to click & buy at a moments notice, I am sure many Fx traders will jump on it.. It's the added process of going through dealers, brokers, and local banks with higher spreads that discourage many..

Edited by Darin
  • Upvote 2

these gerus that keep talking about all their sourses of intel are simply promoting their bussness and when someone who has gained a real level of credability like Adam says otherwise it hurts their pride. Then to defend thier pride and business interest regarding their dinar site they resort to the first line of defence. Attack! Attack! Attack! we should probably all expect it increasingly so untill something happens with the dinar one way or the other. IMHO. :)

• Upvote 1

I am just giving a big THANK YOU to Adam for staying solid in his rate predictions and not jumping all over the place like most other site owners do. He very rarely has given a date, only rough estimates as to when he thinks this should be done. Without a doubt he runs the best dinar site on the net, we have alot of very knowledgable members here and yes some trouble makers too, but still I think most members here stay extremely grounded and open to any and all possibilities to this potential life changing investment!

:o.............OMG!!........y..y....you mean he's .........a "ghost"?!?!? L. M. A. O !!!!! Get real ....!! Maybe it isn't his real name but somebody is writting for him and answering chat questions. Oh ...that's right....sorry, I forgot.......ghost. LOL!!! I suppose he is also this mailman and okie in your mind as well???? Jeeeez....I guess you need to reconsider why you joined this site if you don't even believe Adam is an actual person. Tell me...do you believe in this investment at all, or do you just troll sites to stir trouble ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: I, for one, can't wait to meet this legendary character "Adam

Montana" But how will we know one who presents himself as such is really

our DV man?

Hmmm, An unveiling should be interesting!

Woohoo! :woot::lmao:

B) FloridaChick

I hate the bashing people that have an opinion.

I also hate the Gurus that post lies just to promote their own agenda.

I entered this as an investment knowing that my return could be from 0.0 to xxx so I am not impressed with any rate that are showed.

The rate will be what it will be and the date will be what it will be.

Be in peace.

• Upvote 1

The nerve of this talking about our beloved Adam like that.......have he no shame, no respect. Adam thank you for all that you do. And.........................today I joined the V.I.P. elite. Alright gigidy gigidy!!!!

• Upvote 2

I really do not understand why Mailman gives two hoots about Adams opinion on the RV. What got this guru dude all pissed off? His blast came out of no where!

Zig, mailman17's post got pretty bad. the part i posted was just the tip of the iceberg. this is why they removed the entire chat. this guy started ripping adam's business practices and everything. he was saying things like, "you don't see me charging people $29 for a book with the information we are giving, and we are giving the best information out here." then he started referring it to a pastor milking people for money and on and on. he wouldn't stop. i don't even want to say any more because it was horrendous but i wish they had not removed it just so adam would have the option to defend himself. he slandered his name pretty bad. he tried to stop himself but his temper was so flared that he kept going on and on and on about adam.

i have never seen anyone bashed like that in all of my guru readings. in my opinion adam is a stand up guy and offers one of the best sites for dinar investors. i wish they had not taken the post down so that the mailman guy could defend all of his claims. he should be held accountable for everything he said and allow adam to defend his character and his business. that kind of attack was unwarranted.

• Upvote 1

kinda interesting....so called gurus bashing another......I have been in this "hope" for many years and in the last year interest is at an all time low....chat line numbers are way down....I guess only the gung ho hang around.....I use to spent hours and stay up all night with excitement about the RV coming within hours...now I check the computer once a day or so....a number of sights have posts to argue politics as much as RV talk,,,,,,,,I'm still hopefulI I will wake up one morning and my investment pays off.....