Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAILMAN77 RIPS ADAM

TrinityeXchange

Mailman77 needs to stick with delivering mail & to stop trying to teach others about our investment....that of which he knows nothing about!

I went back and read the chat from Mailman and I cannot understand him bashing Adam......I always enjoyed Mailman's insights but this is overboard......he must hold a grudge against Adam.....I think Medic should talk with Mailman about an apology to Adam.........

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: I, for one, can't wait to meet this legendary character "Adam

Montana" But how will we know one who presents himself as such is really

our DV man?

Hmmm, An unveiling should be interesting!

Woohoo! :woot::lmao:

B) FloridaChick

I now know if I ever get to meet u I will defineately introduce myself as Adam Montana-lol (i'm sure i won't be the only one)

i was checking out dinar (r e) caps and mailman's chat was posted where he put it in no uncertain how he felt about adam. it seems that he took exception to adam's post about $0.10 and felt as if adam was talking down to the gurus. it was wild. he tried to calm down but couldn't. anybody else see this? it was suddenly pulled from dinar (r e) caps. :mellow:

I do not participate in the chats and neither view the chat text afterwards, but in my opinion-the context of the chat in question should not have been pulled-good or bad.

If that is the case-then pull all of the other 'undesirable material' from this site (bashing, slander, criticizing, etc)directed at the posters.

It seems to me there is a doulbe standard in this case. Is the slander, bashing and criticizing only significant when it is against the owner of this site and not the subscribers?

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If this is the dumbest thing you have ever seen written here, you obviously don't get on this site much. Maybe he was simply stating that he doesn't believe it is his real name? Who know's, but it certainly isn't even close to the dumbest thing that has been written on this site!

True.

Most of Okie's turds have that post beat by a mile :P

If we make any money at all it was a good investment. I have lost darn near 100K USD in my 401K plan over the past few years. So am I smart to keep investing in my 401K or buying more IQD ? I will be glad to make a 10 thousand dollars from a couple thousand dollar investment.

Go RV Gobble Gobble cool.gif

The truth is sometimes funny or..... at least you have to just laugh it off

The nerve of this talking about our beloved Adam like that.......have he no shame, no respect. Adam thank you for all that you do. And.........................today I joined the V.I.P. elite. Alright gigidy gigidy!!!!

You get a +1 for the giggidy giggidy!!! Love Quagmire!

the problem is.... ALL these guru's get hero worshiped over and over.... "Thank you so much LEADER"..... "Your the best" "We love you"..... Heck, just read some of the threads on this post alone!!!!!

I appreciate the info and am glad for it but these gurus keep hearing how much they are loved that they can't handle it when someone comes against them with logical info that contradicts what they have said.......

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1

I do not participate in the chats and neither view the chat text afterwards, but in my opinion-the context of the chat in question should not have been pulled-good or bad.

If that is the case-then pull all of the other 'undesirable material' from this site (bashing, slander, criticizing, etc) directed at the posters.

It seems to me there is a doulbe standard in this case. Is the slander, bashing and criticizing only significant when it is against the owner of this site and not the subscribers?

The post was not removed from this site, it was removed from the site that Mailman is at!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well as far as I am concerned.........am very pleased that Adam has came out with a low number. It has kept everyone grounded.Plus gave his reasons why.

Others,it is just sour grapes......Adam is the one running a HUGE site. :)

We all speculate about more.........of course!!! But Adam did the right thing!!!

Also heard Adam on a talk program.....he did last spring.

Nice speaking voice.....very polite......and his laughter was beautiful. ..........so he really is REAL!!!!

Thanks,

myst

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we make any money at all it was a good investment. I have lost darn near 100K USD in my 401K plan over the past few years. So am I smart to keep investing in my 401K or buying more IQD ? I will be glad to make a 10 thousand dollars from a couple thousand dollar investment.

Go RV Gobble Gobble cool.gif

Point well made! I had not thought of the investment in those terms. I have lost over 100X as much in the past 3 years as I have invested in D's. Even at $0.10 I will receive over 100X my investment, and if/when we receive $1 I will have over 1000X! I agree with Adam, cash-in 1/2+/- and reinvest 1/2. I believe it will eventually exceed $3. cool.gif

I think Adam Montana isn't a real person

And you're very funny.

What is he then? A robot? A toy animal? A pig-in-a-poke? haha I have to give it to you--this is the flat-out, hands-down dumbest thing I've ever seen written here. :lol::D:P:P:P

Francie... Trust me..There's stuff much worse than that.

YO DOG!!!!! Great to see ya,been awhile.

Hey Caz! Great to see you, too! Forgive my absence, please...too many external things happening...But, I'm back in the saddle, now!

Loved this;

"Just another mailman going postal,nothing new"...that got a big hee haw, out of me!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11-3-2011 Guru Mailman17 SEE THAT SOME ILL-ADVISE SITE LEADER FROM ANOTHER FORUM CALLS ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS COMING OUT AT A DOLLAR AND NOT HIS DIME THEORY IS STUPID AND BRAINLESS. APPARENTLY HIS INTEL PEOPLE ARE IN THE KNOW AND FORGOT TO READ IRAQS FINANCIALS LET ALONE WHAT SHABBIBI HAS CONSISTANTLY SAID FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS AND WE ARE THE DUMMIES. IF A DIME IS WHAT HE IS CALLING AND INFORMING HIS GROUP...THEN ITS TIME FOR HIM TO FOLD UP SHOP AND LEAVE CAUSE APPARENTLY HE DOESNT READ JACK CRAP ABOUT IRAQ. A DIME?...CRAP...AND EVEN AFTER THEY ANNOUNCED THEY HAVE 900 BILL IN PHOSPHORUS RESERVES NOT INCLUDING GAS AND OIL. GEESH! [oh, my!!!]

So... everyone is in agreeance that the "gurus" know as much as everyone else, right? Because clearly this Mailman has been correct 100% of the time, along with the rest of them.

I really wonder how many times the "gurus" can say it's within the next month/day/week/hour before they check themselves into an insane asylum.

Hey Caz! Great to see you, too! Forgive my absence, please...too many external things happening...But, I'm back in the saddle, now!

Loved this;

"Just another mailman going postal,nothing new"...that got a big hee haw, out of me!

Welcome back, Dogmatic1. It is really nice to see you again. Hope everything is going well for you these days.

• Upvote 1

Loved this;

Missed you! Glad you're back! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1