Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAILMAN77 RIPS ADAM

TrinityeXchange

i was checking out dinar (r e) caps and mailman's chat was posted where he put it in no uncertain how he felt about adam. it seems that he took exception to adam's post about $0.10 and felt as if adam was talking down to the gurus. it was wild. he tried to calm down but couldn't. anybody else see this? it was suddenly pulled from dinar (r e) caps. :mellow:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is a snippet of it before they removed it:

I SEE THAT SOME ILL-ADVISE SITE LEADER FROM ANOTHER FORUM CALLS ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS COMING OUT AT A DOLLAR AND NOT HIS DIME THEORY IS STUPID AND BRIANLESS APPARENTLY HIS INTEL PEOPLE ARE IN THE KNOW...AND FORGOT TO READ IRAQS FINANCIALS LET ALONE WHAT SHABBIBI HAS CONSISTANTLY SAID FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

from that point it got continually brutal. in all of my reading from adam's posts though, i have never seen where he has attacked anyone stupid or brainless...not that i can recall. not sure why this guy (whomever mailman17 or mailmain77 ?? felt so offended)

I SEE THAT SOME ILL-ADVISE SITE LEADER FROM ANOTHER FORUM CALLS ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS COMING OUT AT A DOLLAR AND NOT HIS DIME THEORY IS STUPID AND BRIANLESS APPARENTLY HIS INTEL PEOPLE ARE IN THE KNOW...AND FORGOT TO READ IRAQS FINANCIALS LET ALONE WHAT SHABBIBI HAS CONSISTANTLY SAID FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

from that point it got continually brutal. in all of my reading from adam's posts though, i have never seen where he has attacked anyone stupid or brainless...not that i can recall. not sure why this guy (whomever mailman17 or mailmain77 ?? felt so offended)

Maybe he was just reading into Adam's Thesis... Bless his heart...

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I felt Adam cover a few real, possible, senarios on what could happen. $.10 or 8.00 dollars we must all keep in mind we can do nothing till the rate is live. From that point forward we can discuss how we maximize our currency opportuntities.

Did the Mailman17 even think people beleive his posts and intel sources... The Guru's have lost sight of getting the intel and stop pumping us to keep us engaged.

Looks like round one goes to Adam.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 9

I think Adam is wise to give a low estimate. If he predicted $3.00, and the RV came in at 62 cents, people would get upset at him. If, on the other hand, he estimates low and it comes in much higher.....everybody will be pleased. It's like handing a tax accountant a huge envelope full of receipts and documents, and asking them, "how much do you think I'll owe?"....before the envelope has even been opened.

• Upvote 6

I for one, enjoy reading all the different posts out there - VERY entertaining. I bought my dinars as an investment and in my opinion, Adam is way out in front of the pack when it comes to investing and protecting our assets post rv. I suspect that post rv, we dinarians will all follow after our favorite guru and all the other chats will vanish. Personally, I see myself in my new life, never worrying about who mailman17 is or what he said back in my previous lifetime. In the big scheme of life, its not worth getting upset over his ranting. I hope Adam's reasoning is off and it comes in at $1, or better yet, RIs higher, but I'll take whatever. Come on RV!

• Upvote 4

maybe mailman got some mail with postage due or he forgot to stamp his own and he reread it when it came back and he realized it was to late to retract...but the more logical thing is he is jealous of Adam and company due to the brilliant, good looking, highly intelligent, wonderful, well informed men and women on this site so he had to take a pot shot from his porta potty...duh! :P (oh well, we kinda fit some of that descrition...don't we???) ;)

• Upvote 1

Oh...........the green eyed monster..........

Oh...........the green eyed monster.........I got an e-mail from the D. G .site on tuesday where a "guru" called austin-powers-for-pm, said you know your a guru when you have your own hate thread over on dinar vets site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Adam Montana isn't a real person

:o.............OMG!!........y..y....you mean he's .........a "ghost"?!?!? L. M. A. O !!!!! Get real ....!! Maybe it isn't his real name but somebody is writting for him and answering chat questions. Oh ...that's right....sorry, I forgot.......ghost. LOL!!! I suppose he is also this mailman and okie in your mind as well???? Jeeeez....I guess you need to reconsider why you joined this site if you don't even believe Adam is an actual person. Tell me...do you believe in this investment at all, or do you just troll sites to stir trouble ???

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Adam's own opinion. He never comes out with a rate or date & has stated that often. If people take that the wrong way then they have the problem.

All too often, people will misunderstand a statement then take it out of context, run with it then come unglued when it doesn't materialize. Everyone is entitled to an opinion without being viciously attacked.

Sit back, relax & enjoy the ride. Just my two cents worth.

• Upvote 3

There was also a comment before they removed it about what happens if Adam is wrong on his "very first prediction?". What happens if , by Thanksgiving or shortly thereafter, there is no RV? Then he will become a non-reputable guru too. (Not my words at all....theirs).

Adam's own opinion. He never comes out with a rate or date & has stated that often. If people take that the wrong way then they have the problem.

All too often, people will misunderstand a statement then take it out of context, run with it then come unglued when it doesn't materialize. Everyone is entitled to an opinion without being viciously attacked.

Sit back, relax & enjoy the ride. Just my two cents worth.

The problem is, he has mention "Thanksgiving and .10" too often now that people have taken that as his date and rate. We may know otherwise but its the way the world works. I doubt he really cares what mailman thinks anyways...its a shame though that if this doesn't RV by the end of Nov he will probably have rumors galore started about him being "wrong."

• Upvote 2

Remember... 1)if you are a VIP and sharing VIP information to other people...not good

2)if you start pumping negativity you will be banned...

3)Those who appreciate Adam should protect him

4) People with unhealed emotional wounds hurt other people until they are healed.

GOD BLESS AND GO RV!!

..........OH, I am not implying the chat was for VIP...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Im personally looking for the rate to come out low so I wont be disappointed if it does......HOWEVER..from what the Iraqis have said in the media over and over about being on par with the dollar and some iraqis saying the dinar will be powerful once again....i wouldnt be suprised if we have a$1.00 + RV...IMO :)

Im personally looking for the rate to come out low so I wont be disappointed if it does......HOWEVER..from what the Iraqis have said in the media over and over about being on par with the dollar and some iraqis saying the dinar will be powerful once again....i wouldnt be suprised if we have a$1.00 + RV...IMO :)

• Upvote 1

What is he then? A robot? A toy animal? A pig-in-a-poke? haha I have to give it to you--this is the flat-out, hands-down dumbest thing I've ever seen written here. :lol::D:P:P:P

If this is the dumbest thing you have ever seen written here, you obviously don't get on this site much. Maybe he was simply stating that he doesn't believe it is his real name? Who know's, but it certainly isn't even close to the dumbest thing that has been written on this site!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I still think it's very possible that the rate will only be a dime...others that I talk to say it could be a heck of a lot higher, up to a dollar but NOBODY I talk to - well, at least in the group of people that actually have brains"

This is the part of Adam's post that I think Mailman is referring to. I only remembered it because when I read it I thought, Oh that is gonna ruffle some feathers!

• Upvote 2