Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR TRADERS update

Dinar Buddy

Just spent an hour at my dinar trader. They have never received a stop sell command. They are not connected to any major data bank or UST. The owner uses Oanda or Forex to confirm market conditions with his clients. Those two sites update every 15 minutes. He is still selling Dinar, and whole sellers delivers twice a day as he needs.

This trader sells to about 30 banks that need currency for travel. Three banks placed orders for Euro, & Dinar. 1 bank picking up today ordered this morning Euros in the amount was for $300 and the dinar was for $200.00 USD value. Not permitted to state what he sells the banks for.... The Dinar is a boutique currency for banks.

I am traveling to DWF later today and will update on the TravelEx. Don't expect much as every time I update and challenge posted Guru intel it is wrong on there part.

Searching for the Date, Rate, and Truth

Let's go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I really do not understand why traders could be told to stop selling. Who could tell them to stop? And why would they. If, IF, the RV is 10 cents, the price goes up, and people will run to buy the IQD before the price goes up again. Why would you stop selling when a there could be a huge surge to purchase. If the RV is $3.00, not so much.

I don't get it. Gee, other than pumpers, ours here at DV and others, are at it again. If you have not been through this cycle before, sit on your hands, read about how the pumpers move around and the stories they tell, and then make up your mind.

I just read a Bond Lady chat, which I do not quite understand, but her friend is just getting into the dinar business. So explain that. B)

• Upvote 1

I really do not understand why traders could be told to stop selling. Who could tell them to stop? And why would they. If, IF, the RV is 10 cents, the price goes up, and people will run to buy the IQD before the price goes up again. Why would you stop selling when a there could be a huge surge to purchase. If the RV is $3.00, not so much.

I don't get it. Gee, other than pumpers, ours here at DV and others, are at it again. If you have not been through this cycle before, sit on your hands, read about how the pumpers move around and the stories they tell, and then make up your mind.

I just read a Bond Lady chat, which I do not quite understand, but her friend is just getting into the dinar business. So explain that. B)

He is getting back into the business. He was already doing it and slowed down to spend more time with his family. If if comes out low as you stated people will gobble it up in hopes that the value will go up. All this nonsense that people will all of a sudden just stop selling dinar is completely false. If your a currency trader your in the business to sell currency

Dealers will always be selling dinar........even post rv, this is a fact!

Dealers may be requested to stop by who knows who, or just on their own (if at all).....for a short period. But yes, they will eventually resume selling at the adjusted rate.

And you are correct, the lower the rv, the more people that will buy at that rate expecting a huge return.

That's why in my thinking, it seems to make more sense to come in at a higher rate, to discourage even more investors in the dinar.