Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds 90 day rundown ......10/29/11

TonyDownTheShore

Med says to (23:42:48): OK SO LETS DO A RUNDOWN OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 90 DAYS OR ABOUT THIS SHOULD BE SOMETHING TO CHEER YOU UP

#1 CBI SUBMITS DRAFT LAW TO PRINT TO COUNSEL OF MINISTERS

#2 COUNSEL OF MINISTERS APPROVES THE CBI DRAFT TO PRINT

#3 PARLIAMENT DOES THE FIRST READING OF THE DRAFT TO PRINT

#4 PARLIAMENT DOES THE 2ND READING OF THE DRAFT TO PRINT

#5 PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE ENDORSES THE REMOVAL OF THE ZEROS FROM THE IQD

#6 BANKS OF IRAQ JOINTLY support CBI’S DECISION TO DELETE 3 ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE

#7 CBI ORDERS 10 DE LA RUE MACHINES AT A COST OF $15 MILLION PLUS

#8 WE ARE WAITING FOR PARLIAMENTS RETURN SO THEY CAN VOTE ON THE FINAL APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT TO PRINT SO THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED BRIEFLY THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT IN THAT WAY IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE THEY DRAG THEIR FEET BUT THEY DO OK TYVM

Med says to (23:48:48): YW OK GANG I AM GOING TO BED GONNA RELAX

Med says to (23:49:06):

TAKE CARE ALL

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To print what?? New Dinar?? Is this the Dinar with the English, Kurdish and Iraqi language?? Will this make ours worthless?. Cant seem to get concrete answers. thanks in advance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Really???? I get a NEG for asking a question??? Pathetic!! I think if Adam wants to make changes to the feedback process, he should allow people to see WHO is giving them feedback. Pretty gutless of whoever left the neg just because I asked a question.. So, there you go... Leave another one. I really dont care.I am only here trying to learn and read these postings to become more knowledgable. But this is my last post. Not that I will be missed. So, NEG away. C ya.

Edited by FloridaEd
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Really???? I get a NEG for asking a question??? Pathetic!! I think if Adam wants to make changes to the feedback process, he should allow people to see WHO is giving them feedback. Pretty gutless of whoever left the neg just because I asked a question.. So, there you go... Leave another one. I really dont care.I am only here trying to learn and read these postings to become more knowledgable. But this is my last post. Not that I will be missed. So, NEG away. C ya.

Hi Ed, don't let people get you down on these sites. There are some that come here just to push buttons, ESP the "-" one...lol. Someone else brought this up that it might not be as fair with a few out there that are negative button happy. I personally think the buttons should go away all together! Hang in there, keep reading here because there are some great ppl at this site that offer a lot of time and good research. Happy Halloween!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

#1 CBI SUBMITS DRAFT LAW TO PRINT TO COUNSEL OF MINISTERS

#5 PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE ENDORSES THE REMOVAL OF THE ZEROS FROM THE IQD

#6 BANKS OF IRAQ JOINTLY support CBI’S DECISION TO DELETE 3 ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE

#7 CBI ORDERS 10 DE LA RUE MACHINES AT A COST OF $15 MILLION PLUS

Reckon, i've read that the CBI Machine were actually ordered months and months ago, but can yall tell me ifin they ARE on the second reading or if the finance committee and banks HAVE endorsed the Draft what does that mean?