Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 10-26-11

kcw

Yo, Snap ! Time to Start Wearing Thuggies !

Thuggies! I'm glad to see you've figured out a way to make money on the side while we await the RV.

You could start your own Thug line of products: diapers, bubble gum, cookware, dog food, cosmetics (ok, maybe just face paint) and edible crayons!

I already have a big turkey! The Federal Gov't calls it a husband :P

hahaha

Thank you Adam! :D

I know what you mean norvtoday, but we need to remember this is not about us, this is about Iraq and their people. We are just sitting ducks waiting to fly. Do ducks fly? :D:lol: :lol:

It may be about them over there, but over here, it's about us. ALL about us!! LOL :D

• Upvote 1

I don't post very often so I am not sure if I am out of place in saying this, but in Adam's chat he said "and we are showing our support by pulling out -" I would have to disagree. We are pulling out, not to fulfill Obama's old campaign promise--in his lame bid for re-election--but because the folks in Iraq will not grant immunity to our troops from local prosecution for any crimes committed. If they were given that immunity, you can be sure our troops would still be there.

Hi, I have a buddy that I have known for some thirty years who works for a Swiss bank in Zurich. He stated to me recently in a text chat that the world would not let the Iraqi Dinar DE-couple from the US until a full year had passed with no major issues in side the Iraqi banking world. IE: murdering officials. What do you think about this issue of DE-coupling and the one year with no issues...?

• Upvote 1

+1 Olivesman! Don't understand why someone would neg you for wishing for a great Christmas?! Thanksgiving or Christmas, as long as it happens before the end of the year IMO would be great! Heck, I want it YESTERDAY! And if it should go into next year...well, I'll cross that bridge when I get there. smile.gif

THANK YOU. People can be so....odd. :blink:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...