Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Stock Exchange going live? Forex moving?

hawaii50hawk

Please Help,

I read that the Iraq Stock Exchange was going live. Is there anybody outthere with any additional info on this? Also I've read from a post from thegente that the Forex is moving. Can anybody back this up or confirm.

One more question for any subject matter experts. What will happen to the value if the RV occurs at .86, to the stocks currently in the ISX? I'm curious if their price will drop considerably or remain? I appreciate any opinions or info on these issues.

Also I remember that in Basra there was a nice soccer stadium being built for an upocming soccer event. Is there any boot's on the ground that has any updates on that?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is where I got my initial info, to me it's speculation unless there is some ligit info to back it up. Which is why I'm inquiring if any additional is out there on this. I'm going to cut and paste it was a topic started by Dinarbot today, with a comment made by thegente which got me curious!

thegente

Group:Members

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

All the big oil companies have dumped 200 Billion into Iraq in the last two months, [b]ISX gearing up to go live, Forex is getting ready to move into Arbil!! [/b]This would NOT be happening if there was a civil war brewing. Follow the money, not the politics in Iraq... these clowns will bicker till the end of time, but they are still puppets in the grand scheme, just like our leaders are here-they want their piece of the pie. The Iraqis did not originate this plan, we did. Do you really think the folks who implemented this would leave TRILLIONS of dollars in the hands of bickering tribal idiots? NOPE-

thx Dinarbot!!

I do have a helmet, a couple actually. Carrello, and how is that significiant?

Redsand, you must be a big soccer fan ha ha. The initial look of the structure did look awesome and very large!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is where I got my initial info, to me it's speculation unless there is some ligit info to back it up. Which is why I'm inquiring if any additional is out there on this. I'm going to cut and paste it was a topic started by Dinarbot today, with a comment made by thegente which got me curious!

thegente

Group:Members

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

All the big oil companies have dumped 200 Billion into Iraq in the last two months, [b]ISX gearing up to go live, Forex is getting ready to move into Arbil!! [/b]This would NOT be happening if there was a civil war brewing. Follow the money, not the politics in Iraq... these clowns will bicker till the end of time, but they are still puppets in the grand scheme, just like our leaders are here-they want their piece of the pie. The Iraqis did not originate this plan, we did. Do you really think the folks who implemented this would leave TRILLIONS of dollars in the hands of bickering tribal idiots? NOPE-

thx Dinarbot!!

I do have a helmet, a couple actually. Carrello, and how is that significiant?

Redsand, you must be a big soccer fan ha ha. The initial look of the structure did look awesome and very large!

Please read my post again. Nowhere have I stated that the ISX is "live" or that the Forex is "moving". I said "ISX gearing up to go live, Forex is getting ready to move into Arbil!!"

ISX GEARING UP to go live: Gearing up, meaning, getting ready to for FUTURE action, hence-NOT LIVE

Forex is GETTING READY to MOVE INTO Arbil: GETTING READY, preparing, making plans to-MOVE INTO-re-locating to another area, hence-The Forex offices will be moving into Arbil to open at a later date to enact business.

Please read the context of any post thoroughly before posting something someone else says, and posting it as a topic. I apologize if what I said wasn't clear enough, or you misread it.

• Upvote 2

OK ! I think by your post it say the forex is moving as in it's RV time kind of freaked us out................GO RV :D

AGAIN: "MOVING" and "MOVING INTO" two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT meanings. Slow down, and take a few seconds to look at the context of what is said PLEASE.

thanks!

• Upvote 1

Please read my post again. Nowhere have I stated that the ISX is "live" or that the Forex is "moving". I said "ISX gearing up to go live, Forex is getting ready to move into Arbil!!"

ISX GEARING UP to go live: Gearing up, meaning, getting ready to for FUTURE action, hence-NOT LIVE

Forex is GETTING READY to MOVE INTO Arbil: GETTING READY, preparing, making plans to-MOVE INTO-re-locating to another area, hence-The Forex offices will be moving into Arbil to open at a later date to enact business.

Please read the context of any post thoroughly before posting something someone else says, and posting it as a topic. I apologize if what I said wasn't clear enough, or you misread it.

Thank you for clarifying....

Was thinking to myself at first that we all would know if the ISX is about to go international if thats what was meant by "live".....from what I understand, the value of the dinar would have to be at a min of about 1 cent to go global, and that value would have to be set at least 30 days before it goes live as well....could be wrong on that but thats what ive been told from more then a couple currency traders....

But what you were saying is good to hear....havent heard much about that for about a year now...

Thank you for clarifying....

Was thinking to myself at first that we all would know if the ISX is about to go international if thats what was meant by "live".....from what I understand, the value of the dinar would have to be at a min of about 1 cent to go global, and that value would have to be set at least 30 days before it goes live as well....could be wrong on that but thats what ive been told from more then a couple currency traders....

But what you were saying is good to hear....havent heard much about that for about a year now...

Thx pal..didn't mean to set off any alarms..I'll try to be a little clearer with my future posts,

• Upvote 3