Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Accidential moment of Truth from main stream media

divemaster5734

Darn Right, get it out of politic's it dosen't belong there.Special interest groups run this country not the American people. NRA,CODE PINK,UNIONS,PLAN PARENT HOOD,ACORN,ENVIRONMENTAL'S,RELIGION GROUPS,AND MANY MANY MORE.Get them out of our politic's!!!

But to get them out of Politics we need someone in there that will do that. Ron Paul is the man. Not Rick Perry or Mitt Romney or Herman Cain. RON Paul all the way Baby!!! Go RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow. My blood pressure went up watching it. He's right. The banks are Screwing us. How does a bank borrow 45 billion and pay it back 1 1/2 years later. Out of our pockets. And now they post billion dollar quarterly profits. Just saying.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

I'm in my 50's & have been saying this very thing since '72, when Nixon was president .I do not care for any party affiliations. They're all corrupt as hell. When we stop all these PAC"S and drain all the money from re-election campaigns and get up and vote vote out all the crooks....then, and only then, will we all be able to take back our Nation. It's sickening that these inept politicians were sent to Washington to be a "voice of the people"... they get there and are immediately hooked into the political machine...........What do we get for our trouble, you might ask ? ?.......... Screwed !

• Upvote 5

Someone get this man a prozac!

Really!. The man is telling it like it is! Why is it when somebody lays it out there for people to see how and what is happening to America and her people, there is always somebody out there stating he/she needs to be medicated or placed in a padded cell? Come on, REALLY!!! It is truly a shame that people are laughing this off. We all should be just as mad. It's time for all to wake up and get our heads out of the sand. If you think the economy is horrible now, what will it be like for our children and grandchildren in the future? Until WE the American people say it is enough, it will continue. Just like so many of you, I love my country, her people and what America was built on. With the same token, I take it personal when she is scoffed at. Our forefathers would flip in their graves if they only knew what America has become. I fear the best of America is behind her.

• Upvote 3

Ok I'm all for what this guy said, but I don't believe this is what the occupy Wall Street People want. Could have done without the intro.

J

Well, it might be one of the 3000 reasons! They don't know what they want!

This guy does and has "nailed it," and he needs to be heard by every person in the USA.

• Upvote 2

I'm in my 50's & have been saying this very thing since '72, when Nixon was president .I do not care for any party affiliations. They're all corrupt as hell. When we stop all these PAC"S and drain all the money from re-election campaigns and get up and vote vote out all the crooks....then, and only then, will we all be able to take back our Nation. It's sickening that these inept politicians were sent to Washington to be a "voice of the people"... they get there and are immediately hooked into the political machine...........What do we get for our trouble, you might ask ? ?.......... Screwed !

AMEN my Brother.

Ok I'm all for what this guy said, but I don't believe this is what the occupy Wall Street People want. Could have done without the intro.

J

Thats the whole point.

The Republican party was taken over by the GOP... ............................................. that was a BAD thing

The Democratic party was taken over by the progressives ............................... that was a BAD thing

Wouldn't it be ironic if we could turn the whole OWS movement from a bitter secular fiasco into an ACTUAL truth movement.

The audacity of honest, hard working Americans taking away the child's tantrum and making into a historic statement and possibly a positive turning point in this nations history.

mindless protestors spewing rhetoric turned into truth movement ..................................priceless....

• Upvote 4

Wow. My blood pressure went up watching it. He's right. The banks are Screwing us. How does a bank borrow 45 billion and pay it back 1 1/2 years later. Out of our pockets. And now they post billion dollar quarterly profits. Just saying.

Go RV

[/quote

Right there with you. You know CA unemployment has BOA bank cards now not checks. The banks are behind that 3$ fee per transaction. Now to get unemployment money out to feed your family every month costs 3$ what a bunch or garb.

• Upvote 1

J

I agree.. THis guy nailed it but I don;t think the occupy wallstreet crowd deserves his legitimacy.

• Upvote 1

Here is a better clip of it...why would anyone add music to the first one. I was enjoying every second of that & the music was distracting!

..........Thank You, LakeLiving, for providing the link to this video. I wish that every American would watch this and begin to demand that money be taken out of the political equation.

• Upvote 1

J

Hi there

Man, I reckon that this is exactly what OWS wants...or SHOULD want. From what I have seen, OWS protestors are too scattered and fragmented to do a lot of good...they will have some effect, yes...but they could do sooo much more.

Meanwhile.......your mister A. Greenspan(Zionist elite), Benjamin Bernanke (Zionist elite), the Rothchilds (Zionist elite) and all their crew are wringing their hands, saying things like:

"....let them occupy wall street....it changes nothing...and while the people don't know what to protest about...we will be causing the very greatest transfer of wealth in human history.".

So yes...you need Ron Paul to be your president....you need guys like this chap on TV telling it HOW IT IS...not how the bankers want you to hear it....and you need to buy as much gold and silver as you can get you hands on. All the protestors need to subscribe to Mike Dillard's THE ELEVATION GROUP website and get a clue....awesome material in Mike's site...and it's not an affiliate thing, so I don't get paid for saying this....

The precious metals are going to absolutely skyrocket in value....but like any bubble...it won't go on for ever......so get in there and get you some.

Peace..oh yes....human race...get off your knees...we need more people like this guy on you tv to speak out like this....wonderful...thanks for posting.

Mike's info will help you and the OWS folk to get on the right side of the equation, when this wealth transfer happens....and it WILL happen within the next 12 to 18 months at the longest.

• Upvote 1