Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some good news to share

nismojpn

I've been checking this site out for sometime now and have decided to join. I have some great news to share with everyone, I know you guys are not familiar with me so take it as you choose. I have a very good friend that has worked in Iraq for many years now at the U.S. embassy there. When he is there working it is usually for atleast 3 or 4 months at a time. Upon completing this past work stint he was paid in IRD as he always is. He always cashes them in for USD at the CBI I believe. Everything went down like it always does but with one exception. This time when he went through the process the exchange rate was completely different. Im in this thing for the long haul and just when I started to feel like this thing (RV) would never happen, I heard something that made my ears perk up. My friend said that this time he was given somewhere around $3.68 per IRD, instead of the penny on the dollar. With this news I am feeling a renewed energy and happiness know that this may be the end of this journey. Anyway like I said take this info as you will and keep the faith my friends.

Edited by nismojpn
  • Upvote 24
  • Downvote 11

I've been checking this site out for sometime now and have decided to join. I have some great news to share with everyone, I know you guys are not familiar with me so take it as you choose. I have a very good friend that has worked in Iraq for many years now at the U.S. embassy there. When he is there working it is usually for atleast 3 or 4 months at a time. Upon completing this past work stint he was paid in IRD as he always is. He always cashes them in for USD at the CBI I believe. Everything went down like it always does but with one exception. This time when he went through the process the exchange rate was completely different. Im in this thing for the long haul and just when I started to feel like this thing (RV) would never happen, I heard something that made my ears perk up. My friend said that this time he was given somewhere around $3.68 per IRD, instead of the penny on the dollar. With this news I am feeling a renewed energy and happiness know that this may be the end of this journey. Anyway like I said take this info as you will and keep the faith my friends.

PENNY?? WHO GETS A PENNY?? :lol:

• Upvote 2

Of course theres no way to verify this is it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>! B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

I would like to say what I am thinking but instead I'll just say, "Thanks for sharing!". One never knows when Bumper will show up. laugh.gif

I'm proud of ya, bee

oh and shhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think Bumper and the other mods are sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping. Someone on another thread called us ******** but without the **, and no one edited it!!

Edited by Markinsa
Nope, we just don't have time to read every post. Please use the report button when you find them.

Welcome to the Forum.....You posted and I'm giving you my thoughts.. Nothing personal against you ( or your friend)...Only 2 words... Non-credible. JMHO.

Somebody ( likely a US Citizen) working at the US Embassy and getting paid in Dinars?

And now getting around $3.68 per Dinar?

• Upvote 1

Oh please. Even for a newbie story this is pretty weak.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1